“Comfortable and clean”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We were in town for an event for two days and we are well acquainted with the Homewood Suites brand chain as we will seek it out. This hotel is nestled amongst other hotel suite competitors, with shopping and restaurants very close by. It is an attractive clean hotel in a safe location, the suite rooms are sizable, the beds are extremely comfortable. The unit we stayed in was a king suite whose furniture was a bit worn with a few stains on the couch. We experienced a minor irritation with the air conditioning in the two rooms as it seemed to be quite a bit warmer than 65 degrees in the middle of the night. Clean kitchen with modern appliances, full size refrigerator. The complimentary breakfast is a huge and appreciated convenience, however I would have appreciated basic scrambled eggs as a option instead of enchiladas. Love the different flair of food choice however, driving and spicy food may not be the best combination for travelers. Overall, a very good place to stay with ample grassy areas surrounding the property

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 April 2013

the staff at the food area were truly a blessing. Very helpful and courteous. Food was great.just was a little upset about all the stink bugs in my room. They couldve moved me to another room. The other ppl in the hotel that I spoke with had none. I couldnt get a good nights rest because I couldnt fall asleep fearing that they would land on me or in my north. DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Emma G
Reviewed 30 March 2013

By far the best hotel expirence I've ever had. This hotel is extremely clean. The food is great and the selections are plenty. And most of all the staff are the best ever. The GM James is a great host and is always on hand to help in any way. The front office team Alan, Stephanie, Angela, and Katie are phenomenal. We enjoyed our trips to the pool and we always feel good knowing that Joe keeps it in great shape. Let me not forget the great housekeeping team. They provided an exceptionally clean room with a smile each day. Special thanks to Paulina, Carmen and Z and all of the other team members who made our stay a delight. Please take a trip to the Homewood Suites Bel Air. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2013

To many issues to list and I still upset. Hampton Inn never would have treated a guest like this. The staff did nothing to correct the mistakes and in fact acted like we were a nuance to them. The one girl spent more time on her phone trying to reach the service person instead of taking care of customers. When we checked out we got a "nod" from the person at the desk because she was texting someone. Horrible staff and hotel all in all.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank George M
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We had been driving for hours and were just looking for a clean bed to sleep in and be ready the next morning to hit the road. This place was GREAT! Clean, huge, great value and a bonus of breakfast. We had a 2+ room suite. It was well equipped (coffee maker, fridge, microwave, dishwasher). Loved that it provided Bath & Body Works products. Had a great view to the courtyard below. Had some wonderful ammenities, that we were unfortunately unable to take advantage of (indoor pool, spa and gym). Then we awoke to great breakfast buffet down in the dining room. Excellent. Would go back there any time.
I almost forgot to mention the exceptionally friendly staff at the Service Desk!

Room Tip: The rooms looking out over the courtyard are nice.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2013

The staff allowed me to view the room on the day prior to make sure it was what I needed. My fiance LOVED the layout and what I was able to do with it for her Valentine's Day surprise. The Whirlpool was the perfect size!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Len P
Reviewed 19 February 2013

This Homewood Suites was clean and comfortable. My only complaint is the curtains are white and let light in so as soon as the sun came up I woke up. Change the curtains and this place will be perfect.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bel Air
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South
Candlewood Suites Aberdeen - Edgewood - Bel Air
SpringHill Suites Edgewood Aberdeen
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Bel Air - Aberdeen
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air

Address: 4170 Philadelphia Rd, Bel Air, MD 21015-6603
Region: United States > Maryland > Bel Air
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Price Range: £77 - £140 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites By Hilton Bel Air Hotel Bel Air