“Excellent Business Stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We stayed for business in the area though our destinations were 25 miles in either direction. This was a good stay with a great helpful staff and nice places for busness in the area. We will definitely return to this hotel for future business in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 May 2013

I loved the separate living room with a door since I traveled with a baby and she makes a lot of noises at night. One of us could watch TV in the living room and another in the bedroom. Having a free breakfast, free dinner, free internet and free business center are incredible percs.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 May 2013

The facility was really nice, really clean, and they had a great breakfast offering. I would definitely recommend it for a normal stay. However, I booked it for my wedding, and was quite surprised at the lack of friendly customer service I received ahead of time, given that I was providing a lot of business to the hotel. I had never heard of a hotel not doing something special for a bride and groom on their wedding night, or even offering to do anything special like give us a discounted rate or special suite for our stay. If you are just staying here for a normal stay, it's a good place to stay. But don't book it for any special event.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I have stayed at the Candlewood (weekly housekeeping, no meals at all, funky smell) then moved to the Marriott Spring Hill (same breakfast every single day, dinner was something frozen in a large aluminum pan, no kitchen, no freezer in the room's tiny bar fridge). This was a 6 week stay July, 2012. We went to check out Homewood for the January, 2013 stay.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the pool and basketball court for a nice quiet stay as the weekends can be...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We were in town for an event for two days and we are well acquainted with the Homewood Suites brand chain as we will seek it out. This hotel is nestled amongst other hotel suite competitors, with shopping and restaurants very close by. It is an attractive clean hotel in a safe location, the suite rooms are sizable, the beds are extremely comfortable. The unit we stayed in was a king suite whose furniture was a bit worn with a few stains on the couch. We experienced a minor irritation with the air conditioning in the two rooms as it seemed to be quite a bit warmer than 65 degrees in the middle of the night. Clean kitchen with modern appliances, full size refrigerator. The complimentary breakfast is a huge and appreciated convenience, however I would have appreciated basic scrambled eggs as a option instead of enchiladas. Love the different flair of food choice however, driving and spicy food may not be the best combination for travelers. Overall, a very good place to stay with ample grassy areas surrounding the property

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2013

the staff at the food area were truly a blessing. Very helpful and courteous. Food was great.just was a little upset about all the stink bugs in my room. They couldve moved me to another room. The other ppl in the hotel that I spoke with had none. I couldnt get a good nights rest because I couldnt fall asleep fearing that they would land on me or in my north. DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Emma G
Reviewed 30 March 2013

By far the best hotel expirence I've ever had. This hotel is extremely clean. The food is great and the selections are plenty. And most of all the staff are the best ever. The GM James is a great host and is always on hand to help in any way. The front office team Alan, Stephanie, Angela, and Katie are phenomenal. We enjoyed our trips to the pool and we always feel good knowing that Joe keeps it in great shape. Let me not forget the great housekeeping team. They provided an exceptionally clean room with a smile each day. Special thanks to Paulina, Carmen and Z and all of the other team members who made our stay a delight. Please take a trip to the Homewood Suites Bel Air. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bel Air
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bel Air/Aberdeen, MD
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South
Candlewood Suites Aberdeen - Edgewood - Bel Air
SpringHill Suites Edgewood Aberdeen
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Bel Air - Aberdeen

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air? Share your experiences!