Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air
US$120
HIExpress.com
US$90
US$77
All reviewsbasketball courtgreat hotelseparate bedroompool and hot tubwonderful staycomplimentary breakfastyogurtstaff was friendlyking suitethe hotel is cleanhome away from homefull size refrigeratorgrocery storebeds were comfortableeasy accessbaseball teamfew hours
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Excellent staff, very pleasant and good follow up, Surprised to have to sign a weekend noise policy -- This was a first for us. Room was nicely decorated and clean. The separate 1 bedroom/ living area room I had was for up to 6 people but left only enough towels for 3 people. They did quickly resolve this with a phone call. The issue we had was that they advertised Queen beds but the room we got had doubles. If you want queens you should check before you settle in. Since it was only 1 night, we stayed in the room and did not ask to be switched. Kids said wi-fi was a bit slow, but I did not have an issue with it. Indoor pool was clean but very small for the size of the hotel. I could see it filling up very quickly. Breakfast was standard hotel quality, nothing surprising, but breakfast staff was polite and quick to help. Hotel check out a breeze, bill left under door and a quick phone call to front desk. Hotel is located right near highway for easy access. Did not hear highway noise as our room was not on the side facing highway. Overall would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Although my secretary and I both call the hotel to request a quiet room, I was placed in a room that faced the back of the hotel parallel to the freeway. I did not get very much sleep at all due to occasional noise in the hallway (one room has a party or something going on) and continuous noise (especially after midnight) with the tractor-trailers on the freeway. I spoke to the manager and the check clerk (on separate occasions) and they both said that there was nothing they could do. I request a room on the top floor and it was noted in my reservation however when I arrived, I was told noting was available on the fifth floor. So I then ask for a quiet room somewhere else, I was given quite the opposite. I travel quite frequently; needless to say this was the worst of all due to the noise (which meant I could not get a decent night seep at all. I don’t plan to every stay at that hotel ever again

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Clean, well managed and highly recommended for anyone staying in the Bel Air area. My family and I spent two months in the hotel and were very pleased with our experience. The rooms were larger, the meals were better and the hotel was a better value than the ripkin residence inn marriot.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Large rooms with kitchen. Had a full buffet breakfast and also full buffet dinner Monday - Thursday with very good food. A Cracker Barrell was just down the street as well. Right off Hwy 95, good location.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I was in the area on business for one night, and opted for the Homewood Suites. I am normally a diehard Marriott guest, but the only close option is the Springhill Suites, which is in need of some TLC.

The Homewood Suites is in a quiet area, and convenient to Interstate 95. The rooms are well maintained, clean and a nice set-up. As mentioned, I was only here for one night, but the room ha a kitchen and separate bedroom from the living room.

Definitely a place to stay if I return to the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business