Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air
US$99
HIExpress.com
US$81
US$77
All reviewsbasketball courtgreat hotelseparate bedroompool and hot tubwonderful staycomplimentary breakfastyogurtstaff was friendlyking suitethe hotel is cleanhome away from homefull size refrigeratorgrocery storebeds were comfortableeasy accessbaseball teamfew hours
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We had rearranged our trip at short notice & needed a hotel about an hour's drive north of Washington D C airport as a head start for the next day. This worked perfectly. Easy to find just off freeway, & because of the location the only negative comment would be the constant road noise. No complaints otherwise. Typical Homewood Suites standard.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Enjoyed our stay this past weekend at the Homewood Suites in Bel Aire. We were given an early check in which was very nice and allowed us to drop our bags off, change and drive over to Cal Ripken complex in Aberdeen (10 min. drive). We have stayed at this hotel many times over the past few years and have always enjoyed it's location, cleanliness and accommodating staff. Hotel also has a small indoor pool which our kids love and a nice little workout room for the adults. Hotel lobby area is large enough to host team family get-togethers which we have done several times. There are also two outdoor grills which we have used in the past as well. Each visit the hotel staff has gone out of their way to make our group feel comfortable which is why we keep coming back. If I had one criticism to comment on, it would be the mattresses/bedding.....could be a little better quality. A good value!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This Homewood Suites is average when compared to other proerties in the Homewood stable. When I checked in, I was not greeted as a Diamond member of the HHonors program. My requested room was not ready, even though it was after 3 PM.
They love to put onions in the eggs for breakfast. I'm not sure who thought of this. No Thanks!
We stayed in the hotel for about 3 weeeks. My wife was with me and we did not need our room serviced on a daily basis. However, the housekeeping staff would not furnish the room with supplies for more than 1 day. This way we were forced to use housekeeping every day?!
When we went to leave, I asked for a late check out. Again, my Diamond status meant nothing and I was told that I would be charged.
We went ahead and left on time. My wife spent a few hours walking around Walmart and met some homeless people that told her that this is where they like to hang out...
I cancelled my next reservation at the property over a $60 late checkout fee. Seems like a smart idea, as I stayed in other hotels in the area for the next 10 days. $60 > $1,200.
So, if you are Diamond, go to the Garden Inn in Aberdeen. They know how to treat Diamond members!

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the back side of the property unless you want to hear the I-95 traffic all night. Ask the server at breakfast for eggs without onions, sometimes they will have some.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom M
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel with 11 other families for a baseball tournament. Because we were there during a holiday week, we were able to take advantage of the Manager's Dinner on the weeknights as well as the complimentary breakfast each morning. The kids all enjoyed the pool, hot tub and basketball court. The suites (2 queens and a separate pull out couch) are a perfect set up for the various family make ups, esp. when the boys are getting bigger and require their own sleeping space. Having a kitchenette is very handy for meal prep for those who don't want to spend additional money dining out. Staff was friendly, and helpful. The place was clean and well maintained. The food was plentiful and tasty. Our family would definitely stay here again when back in the area!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Among one of the best stays I have had. I just wish the hotel had a better Gym Facility, and maybe Wine and beer night. Plus, have dinner on Friday instead of just 4 days a week. Yes have more Washers and dryers for the quest. We spend to much time waiting on a free washer or dryer to be open.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business