“Very nice tea room!”

Bel Air, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice tea room!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

The teas are delicious and the atmosphere is fitting. Be sure to make reservations because it's a very popular tea room.

• Visited October 2013

Bel Air
“Nice, but pricey”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Pretty setting. Servers have always been pleasant, but less than attentive. Teas are tasty.
Owner does not engage well with clients.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Loves2tstravel
Baltimore, Maryland
“Outstanding Service”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

High tea at lunchtime with my wife as her birthday present. Service was exceptionally warm and friendly (they didn't know about the birthday). High tea is a little pricy (with tax ~$25 per person) but the offering was really good and there are less expensive offerings on the menu. Tea selection was large - probably 75 different varieties with some very unusual flavors. With High Tea you can try multiple flavors of tea. Individual food items look small but I am a 200lb 6ft male (caution - among the 15 or so customers in the place at the time I was the only male) and I went away from quite full. Food item flavors and textures are highly varied across the items offered. Appreciated that the sandwich bread wasn't dull white bread but a darker wheat bread.
I accidentally left behind an inexpensive hat and when I got home 20 minutes later there was already a message on the answering machine informing me I could retrieve it at my convenience.

• Visited May 2014
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Fun place for tea”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

My husband buys my daughter and me a gift certificate here every Christmas. It is such a fun afternoon when we use it. The service is always good and I usually order a savory dish and she orders high tea. We both enjoy sharing a variety of teas. Can't wait for Christmas!

Visited January 2013
Bel Air, Maryland
“A Hometown Gem”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I have been frequenting Tea By Two since they opened. I have always received friendly and attentive service. My favorite tea has to be the Vanilla with Pieces, a tasty decaf black tea with flecks of vanilla bean. I've never had anything but hot, perfectly brewed tea that I can't stop drinking! The atmosphere is refreshing; not too stuffy, but just enough to make you feel like you're at a unique and special place. The food is very tasty, from the Lobster Bisque to the various scones and unique desserts. Their Chocolate Lovers Tea in February is to die for! My friends and I celebrate my birthday there every year, guys and girls alike! It is perhaps feminine, but none of the men in my group feel out of place. In fact, every year, they ask if I'm still planning to have my party there! If I had any complaints, I'd say that occasionally I have found the icing on some of the cakes to be too sweet for my liking, and at twenty dollars for High Tea, I can't go as often as I'd like!

• Visited April 2013