Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I visit this hotel alot for work, and after a long drive from home in western Maryland, landing here is the best option I have found in the area. Kristy ,Pam and the rest of the staff are always very welcoming and make me feel like family. The rooms and the rest of the hotel are always clean and tidy. Anytime i need anything or have a question about the area they are extremely helpful. Also, You can't beat complementary dinner 4 nights a week and breakfast everyday! Who else does that???? Nobody! I don't even consider another hotel anymore. It would be in your best interest to stay at this hotel on your journeys to the Aberdeen, Bel Air, or Belcamp areas. Do yourself a favor. You won't regret it! Kevin the rock farmer

Room Tip: all the rooms are wonderful and dinners are great ps cookies 24/7
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I've stayed at this hotel several times over the last few yrs, sometimes 2 wks at a time, it is TOP NOTCH in every aspect.. staff bends over backwards to make you feel at HOME, most times I forget I'm in a hotel!! All the amenities you could want or need, friendly service, rooms are clean and well kept, also great rewards program for frequent travelers. I ALWAYS come back to this hotel when I visit the area for business and would NEVER stay anywhere else!!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I visit this hotel alot for business trips, and after a long drive from home in CT, landing here is the best option I have found in the area. Kristy and the rest of the staff are always very welcoming and make me feel like family. The rooms and the rest of the hotel are always clean and tidy. Anytime I had any sort of issue(extremely rare), it was always handled immediately and professionally. Also, You can't beat complementary dinner 4 nights a week and breakfast everyday! Who else does that? Nobody! I don't even consider another hotel anymore. It would be in your best interest to stay at this hotel on your journeys to the Aberdeen, Bel Air, or Belcamp areas. Do yourself a favor. You won't regret it!

--Steve G--

Room Tip: Any room, take your pic!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
countryinnbelair, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen), responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Delighted to read your review. Thank you very much. I am glad you enjoyed the dinner.
We all do. See you soon

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have stayed at the Country Inn & Suites in Bel Air several times over the past three years. Having stayed at other hotels in the area, this is by far the best hotel option from many standpoints. The entire staff are beyond friendly, the rooms are always clean, quiet and comfortable and the breakfast in the AM is very solid! I will continue to stay at the Country Inn & Suites in Bel Air every time I'm in the area - where they make you feel at home when you're away from home!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
countryinnbelair, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen), responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

We are proud and honored to be considered a "home." Thank you for your kindness, thank you for your time, and thank you for frequenting our hotel.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Nice comfortable place to hang your hat for a while. VERY friendly staff that caters to your every whim and makes you feel very much at home - just like you are one of the family. Breakfast bar has everything and a light dinner during the week means you don't have to go out to eat at night if you don't want. Kristy and the rest of the staff are the best - I would highly recommend you stay here if you are in the area.

Room Tip: 2nd floor near the lobby stairs. Suites with a short walk to the food and front desk.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for staying with us, thank you for your kind and gracious words regarding the staff and our Kristy. We will make sure the second floor near the stairs is kept just for you.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I have been traveling to the Bel Air area at least twice a month for a number of years and have stayed at all the hotels in the area, this Country Inn & Suites is the best of the lot by a long shot. Kristy, Pam, Tammy, Marion and all the other employees make you feel at home. They are so welcoming and genuine that hardened travelers can be excused for thinking they have left life on the road and entered someones home. Friendly service, clean rooms, free internet, breakfast, evening snacks and cookies, what more can you ask for from a hotel off Interstate 95?

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

What a pleasure to read. Thank you very much, it makes work a true pleasure. Thank you for your trust in our operation.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I am a regular weekly guest at Country Inn & Suites at Bel Air. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The rooms are always clean. I've never had any issues with my stays there over the past 1.5 years. Kristy and the staff are great!

Room Tip: Very convenient! Right off 95. Several restaurants within .5 miles.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
countryinnbelair, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen), responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

I thank you for frequenting our hotel, than you for your faith in our services. and thank you for taking the time to write.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bel Air
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South
Candlewood Suites Aberdeen - Edgewood - Bel Air
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen
SpringHill Suites Edgewood Aberdeen
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Bel Air - Aberdeen

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)

Address: 1435 Handlir Dr, Bel Air, MD 21015-6602
Region: United States > Maryland > Bel Air
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Price Range: £78 - £121 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen) 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn And Suites - Bel Air East