Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bel Air/Aberdeen, MD
US$71
US$133
US$81
US$77
All reviewscookiescracker barrelstay there againcomplimentary dinnergas stationaberdeen areastaff was very friendlythe breakfast areahome away from homewafflesexcellent staystaying at this hotelconvenient locationfresh fruitfree breakfastkristylobby
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Where can I start? Kristy and the whole crew at Country Inn and Suites are simply amazing to my colleagues and me. Any time at all that I need a room (or 2), they accommodate me. When we arrive, we literally feel like we've come home. I'm greeted with a smile, a great dinner, and a very very clean hotel. On top of that the breakfast served in the morning is spectacular.

For my job I have to travel constantly and I basically live in hotels for most of the week. My Co workers and I ALWAYS say that coming to this hotel is what we look forward to the most. Keep up the amazing work and I hope to see all of you very soon. Thanks for everything as always.

mark s.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I visit this hotel alot for work, and after a long drive from home in western Maryland, landing here is the best option I have found in the area. Kristy ,Pam and the rest of the staff are always very welcoming and make me feel like family. The rooms and the rest of the hotel are always clean and tidy. Anytime i need anything or have a question about the area they are extremely helpful. Also, You can't beat complementary dinner 4 nights a week and breakfast everyday! Who else does that???? Nobody! I don't even consider another hotel anymore. It would be in your best interest to stay at this hotel on your journeys to the Aberdeen, Bel Air, or Belcamp areas. Do yourself a favor. You won't regret it! Kevin the rock farmer

Room Tip: all the rooms are wonderful and dinners are great ps cookies 24/7
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I've stayed at this hotel several times over the last few yrs, sometimes 2 wks at a time, it is TOP NOTCH in every aspect.. staff bends over backwards to make you feel at HOME, most times I forget I'm in a hotel!! All the amenities you could want or need, friendly service, rooms are clean and well kept, also great rewards program for frequent travelers. I ALWAYS come back to this hotel when I visit the area for business and would NEVER stay anywhere else!!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I visit this hotel alot for business trips, and after a long drive from home in CT, landing here is the best option I have found in the area. Kristy and the rest of the staff are always very welcoming and make me feel like family. The rooms and the rest of the hotel are always clean and tidy. Anytime I had any sort of issue(extremely rare), it was always handled immediately and professionally. Also, You can't beat complementary dinner 4 nights a week and breakfast everyday! Who else does that? Nobody! I don't even consider another hotel anymore. It would be in your best interest to stay at this hotel on your journeys to the Aberdeen, Bel Air, or Belcamp areas. Do yourself a favor. You won't regret it!

--Steve G--

Room Tip: Any room, take your pic!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
countryinnbelair, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bel Air/Aberdeen, MD, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Delighted to read your review. Thank you very much. I am glad you enjoyed the dinner.
We all do. See you soon

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have stayed at the Country Inn & Suites in Bel Air several times over the past three years. Having stayed at other hotels in the area, this is by far the best hotel option from many standpoints. The entire staff are beyond friendly, the rooms are always clean, quiet and comfortable and the breakfast in the AM is very solid! I will continue to stay at the Country Inn & Suites in Bel Air every time I'm in the area - where they make you feel at home when you're away from home!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
countryinnbelair, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bel Air/Aberdeen, MD, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

We are proud and honored to be considered a "home." Thank you for your kindness, thank you for your time, and thank you for frequenting our hotel.