“Convenient location, clean and comfortable”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Liverpool, New York
“Convenient location, clean and comfortable”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have stayed at this property several times for business and have always found the staff to be pleasant and professional and the rooms very clean. It is close to food, gas, and shopping. The housekeeping staff does a great job, and the beds are very comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Nice room ice cold a/c but on our last night a large group with young kids arrived for some sporting competion and they was loud and noisy with the parents no where to be seen this went on past 10:30 pm

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
countryinnbelair, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen), responded to this review, 23 June 2014
I thank you for the gracious note regarding the AC Sorry to hear about a "disaster night" when one can not get to sleep. Though parents were no where to be found, we should have been able to control the situation and send security to make sure our guests are comfortablly settled in. I do apologize for this terrible inconvenience.
marietta GA
Reviewed 5 June 2014

PROS-
right off highway
good food and gas choices at exit
friendly staff - very helpful at front desk and polite housekeeping
great extended breakfast - eggs and other hot choices that change daily
clean rooms and property
comfy beds
fridge and microwaves in rooms

CONS:
nothing to mention

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Winter Park, Florida
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My daughter left her wallet, ID, credit cards, and cash in the room didn't realize it until ready to board the plane for home. Called and they said they had it and would ship to us the next day. Got the wallet back with everything intact and staff was very helpful with the shipping and the whole process. Would stay there again without a second thought. Job well done.

1 Thank Jennifer R
Spotsylvania, Virginia
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have stayed at the Country Inn & Suites in Bel Air several times when traveling for business. Every time my initial impression of the place is outstanding, the lobby is very clean, a comfortable surrounding and looks like a place where you would want to stay. The staff is great, very attentive, and pleasant to deal with. I am always comfortable with my stay there I know that the next time my work requires me to travel in this area, this is exactly the place where I will stay.
John R.

Abingdon, Maryland
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Had a great experience at Country Inn. The room was a great size, it was very clean and the staff were helpful. Breakfast was delicious too. I will definitely be staying there again and would highly recommend it to visiting family and friends.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Maryannie721
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I enjoyed a three-night stay at this Country Inn & Suites in Bel Air, MD. Having driven all the way from Wisconsin, I really appreciated how welcome I felt upon check-in. The staff was very attentive and accommodating to my needs. I know the place was busy, but you'd never know from the calm and quiet, which really helped me relax after each day full of training - which was the purpose of my visit. The little extra touches - like the room greetings from front desk and housekeeping staff - added to the homey, welcoming environment. I felt like I could come and go with ease while also knowing the staff was there to help ensure my comfort. Actually, my great customer service experience began before I even arrived - when I was shopping around for rates. Thank you for making my stay a great one!

1 Thank Amy D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bel Air
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South
Candlewood Suites Aberdeen - Edgewood - Bel Air
SpringHill Suites Edgewood Aberdeen
Wingate by Wyndham Aberdeen /Edgewood
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Bel Air - Aberdeen

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
Address: 1435 Handlir Dr, Bel Air, MD 21015-6602
Region: United States > Maryland > Bel Air
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen) 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East Hotel Bel Air