Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“Best Hotel in 40 years”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have spent 40 years on the road for business and pleasure. This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Depending on the work I am doing, my stays can last 1 night or 1 month. It did not matter at this hotel. The staff struck that very delicate balance of being helpful and inquiring about your needs without ever seeming intrusive but always welcoming and friendly. One of the most rare phenomenon occurred that I have ever experienced: the guests caught the friendly atmosphere of the hotel from the staff and actually began being very friendly to each other. It was an amazing travel experience. The rooms are superb: clean, comfortable. I will stay in this hotel anytime that I am even remotely close to this area.

Room Tip: Any room is very comfortable.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Turkish first
Ft Leonardwood, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I absolutely loved this hotel! Whether you're on business or just a trip. This is the cleanest, friendliess, yummiest (fresh cookies) that I have stayed at in a long time! They have everything you need. Cable, pool, fitness room, and great meals!

Maud, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Absolutely loved this hotel! The staff was super sweet! My room was cleaned every day and my bed was always made. The complemetery breakfast was very delicious! Always hot and freshly made! You will always be greeted with a smiling face! Looking forward to staying here again!

Nairobi
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Most of our wedding participants stayed here and each one complimented me on the quality and friendliness of the place. We couldn't be more pleased with the way things went. Tammy, April and the team will make you feel like one of the family! Clean, comfortable rooms with high quality decor in a quiet yet convenient location near APG.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Indian Harbour Beach , FL, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The Bel Air, MD Country Inn & Suites is our all time favorite hotel. We have stayed there 2 or 3 times a year for at least the last ten years, often for a week at a time. The hotel is extremely well managed by a staff that displays amazing consistency; the same incredibly efficient personnel are in place year after year and they definitely know what they are doing. The staff is personable, polite, helpful and professionally proficient. I receive a personal hand written welcome note from the hotel GM on every visit, and I'm not even an "Elite" club member. I should add that the entire facility is immaculate, especially the guest rooms, and the dining facility is as efficient as the rest of the hotel serving high quality, tasty food daily. If you want a really good hotel experience, stay at the Bel Air, MD Country Inn & Suites - they don't come any better.

Room Tip: There is little traffic around the building, so all rooms are quiet. Virtually no difference anywhe...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Swansboro, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Entire hotel was clean, friendly staff, complimentary breakfast and dinner offered. Many restaurants at this exit and gas stations. Safe area and located right off of 95. I have stayed at this hotel twice now and have had great experiences both times.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Fayetteville, United States
Reviewed 28 July 2014

What I thought was going to be a great trip turned out to be a nightmare. There were ants everywhere in the room even in my bed. The only thing I can take back with me about my trip to Maryland are bug bites and itchy scratchy...ugh

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

countryinnbelair, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen), responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Khalilah,

I am so sorry for the experience. I am glad the issue was taken care of. I am sure it left a sour note, I apologize. I do hope you visit us again. I assure you will have be satisfied.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bel Air
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bel Air
Candlewood Suites Aberdeen - Edgewood - Bel Air
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South
Wingate by Wyndham Aberdeen /Edgewood
SpringHill Suites Edgewood Aberdeen
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Bel Air - Aberdeen

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
Address: 1435 Handlir Dr, Bel Air, MD 21015-6602
Region: United States > Maryland > Bel Air
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bel Air
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen) 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East Hotel Bel Air