“Absolutely love this place!”
Review of Sunny Day Cafe

Sunny Day Cafe
Ranked #2 of 161 Restaurants in Bel Air
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I was so pleased to hear that there was finally a restaurant in down town bel air that offered crepes on the menu. From savory to sweet, their crepe selection is inventive and out of this world. My personal favorites are the crabby florentine and the surfer girl. But their menu offers far beyond just crepes, they also boast homemade soups and sandwiches with the highest quality ingredients. Their crab cake arguably the best in bel air and by far the most reasonably priced! If you want to experience Main Street bel air, or need a new local lunch spot, this place is a must!

Reviewed 6 February 2013

I have been to both the Carried Away Gourmet and the Sunny Day Cafe. The chicken salad wrap I ordered at the CAG was fine, but my impression of the place was two guys and a microwave. Even though it was lunchtime, I was the only customer and the feeling of the place was low energy. The SDC is the exact opposite: bustling, friendly and inviting. I have been there for breakfast and lunch. The service is consistently excellent, and the food is wonderful. The soups are out of this world! I recently served the creamy tomato soup at a luncheon and everyone was raving about it. The crab cake special is also outstanding. Oh, and the crepes are fabulous as well. I could go on and on. Next time you are downtown, stop into the Sunny Day Cafe. You will love it!

Reviewed 4 February 2013

Thanks so much for the yummy sandwiches you made for our Super Bowl party. You really saved the day with my last minute request due to my poor planning. Thanks and we will definitely use you for future catering.
The party food was a success and so was the road to victory. Love our Ravens!!! Cindy Horka

Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

Lunch at this restaurant used to be strong. Great md crab skit. Solid paninis. Sunny day was really a bummer. Blah soup blah sandwich. No imagination. I won't go back and I will give most places a few times before I say that. Unimaginative cooking

Reviewed 25 December 2012

Wow, wow, wow!!! Forget all those major chains in Bel Air, try your luck (you won't be disappointed) and give Sunny Day Cafe a chance -- you will fall in love!

There is a huge variety of items on the menu and each is divine. The savory/sweet crepes are delicious and they will gladly accommodate substitutions -- for a very reasonable price, too! The crab cakes are all crab meat and basically no filler. The prices are extremely affordable and I imagine they will stay this way for a while.

The owners are beyond pleasant and friendly. They are behind the counter prepping and cooking but always available for a quick chat. Nice open kitchen and little cute tabletop bar area to sit, too.

I'm telling you, if you have any brains in your noggin, you will go here and spend your money on this beautifully owned small business. Support your LOCAL businesses, screw the major corporations! This is a hidden treasure of Harford County!