“Delightful cafe in a charming town.”
Review of Sunny Day Cafe

Sunny Day Cafe
Ranked #4 of 157 Restaurants in Bel Air
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cockeysville, Maryland
“Delightful cafe in a charming town.”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Another great choice, thanks to tripadvisor. We were cruising the shops in the town center and consulted our faithful tripadvisor guide. Sunny Day isn't flashy or fancy, but they did serve us a great lunch. Everything was fresh and tasty and the service was excellent. Thanks to all the reviewers that guided us there.

• Visited August 2013

Bel Air, Maryland
“Sunday Morning Brunch”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My wife and I go to Sunny Day every Sunday morning flollowing church. Its a wonderful place, great food and great value. Laurie & Nick are terrific hosts and always give tops in customer service.

• Visited July 2013
“Absolutely love this place!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I was so pleased to hear that there was finally a restaurant in down town bel air that offered crepes on the menu. From savory to sweet, their crepe selection is inventive and out of this world. My personal favorites are the crabby florentine and the surfer girl. But their menu offers far beyond just crepes, they also boast homemade soups and sandwiches with the highest quality ingredients. Their crab cake arguably the best in bel air and by far the most reasonably priced! If you want to experience Main Street bel air, or need a new local lunch spot, this place is a must!

• Visited May 2013
“Much better than its predecessor!”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I have been to both the Carried Away Gourmet and the Sunny Day Cafe. The chicken salad wrap I ordered at the CAG was fine, but my impression of the place was two guys and a microwave. Even though it was lunchtime, I was the only customer and the feeling of the place was low energy. The SDC is the exact opposite: bustling, friendly and inviting. I have been there for breakfast and lunch. The service is consistently excellent, and the food is wonderful. The soups are out of this world! I recently served the creamy tomato soup at a luncheon and everyone was raving about it. The crab cake special is also outstanding. Oh, and the crepes are fabulous as well. I could go on and on. Next time you are downtown, stop into the Sunny Day Cafe. You will love it!

Forest Hill, Maryland
“Saving the day !!!”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Thanks so much for the yummy sandwiches you made for our Super Bowl party. You really saved the day with my last minute request due to my poor planning. Thanks and we will definitely use you for future catering.
The party food was a success and so was the road to victory. Love our Ravens!!! Cindy Horka

Visited February 2013