“Best burgers in town”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #26 of 159 Restaurants in Bel Air
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I love going to 5 guys. Everything about it is just awesome. Super fresh. Made to order. Fries to die for. Is any of it healthy or good for you? Don't answer that and just enjoy the best burger and fries in town.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

These folks aim to please and it is evident! The food is so, so wonderful. The service is friendly and quick. The restaurant is clean and bright. I love getting my hamburger fix here!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I'm not a big meat eater, but every once in a while my husband take me out for a hamburg. What better place than Five Guys! You can order just like you like it. Mine is, tons of pickles. Yum!
I really don't know why anyone would go to the other 'burger places' when you really don't get the quality of meat that they serve here. Also, the fries are pretty darn good too.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I am not a huge burger fan so I always order the Veggie burger and 5 Guys makes the best and messiest!!! Joined with the fresh cut fries and a drink and one great meal!!!!