“Quiet, Clean, Perfect Night's Sleep”

Wingate by Wyndham Aberdeen /Edgewood
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Belcamp
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I always tell people the truth in my reviews.I start by saying: I am a lousy sleeper.

I always request a King room on the top floor, as far away from the road sounds as possible and they accommodated me. Hubby is a tall guy and we need the king size bed. But I think any room in this hotel would provide a quiet night's sleep. It is OFF the main road.

Joey at the front desk was very friendly and welcoming.
The room was clean. The shower was hot. The bed was comfy and there were several extra pillows. It's all anyone could ask for!

There is a free breakfast, which is also great for travelers (but I cannot partake as I have Celiac Disease and there is not much there that is gluten free and safe for me to eat.)

But that's okay! I brought my own travel food (as I always do).and the microwave and fridge in the room took care of my needs. It is another reason why Wingate by Wyndham suites are perfect for me.

and.,....I slept through the night. Yaay!.

A GREAT value as we traveled home from Florida on !-95 and I would recommend it to other travelers as well.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank rabbitsrule
belcampgm, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Aberdeen /Edgewood, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on tripadvisor. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. I wanted to especially thank you for recognizing Joey, your kind words are greatly appreciated.

There are newer reviews for Wingate by Wyndham Aberdeen /Edgewood

Reviewed 14 March 2012

I am a US Marine and currently come to Aberdeen Proving Grounds for testing. I've stayed at several hotels in the area and was very disappointed in the cleaniness and service. I was referred by a buddy to the Wingate by Wyndham the next time that I come into town. After arriving I will NEVER stay at another hotel guaranteed! I even had to stay an additional night and was upgraded to a suite. Thanks for everything Wingate I'll be back soon.

4  Thank John W
Reviewed 14 March 2012

The hotel and it's staff are extremely professional and courteous. I stayed at other hotels in that area prior, but this is the one I prefer and will continue to stay at. Mrs. Kumper, General Manager goes above and beyond to make sure everything is excellent for you. At this hotel, I get some of the best sleep ever. This hotel has a warming feeling. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone; even my boss!! Breakfast is excellent!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Chris h
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Great staff. Always ready to help.
Have been there a lot over the last 1 1/2 years and am happy with the consistency of cleanliness and service.
Breakfast has a nice variety. Exercise room offers enough equipment to help keep your body moving while away from home.
I have found the location good because of convenience to shops, restaurants, and main roads.
Recommend to everyone.

4  Thank Al T
belcampgm, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Aberdeen /Edgewood, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2012

We continually strive to make improvements and it is quite rewarding when guests like yourself notice the small details. I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

The hotel and it's staff are extremely welcoming. I have stayed here many times and will return. The location and proximity to shopping, restaurants and route 95 is perfect. I have found the rooms clean, comfortable and quiet. I love the in-room refrigerator (large) and microwave. The Fitness Center is a nice size, including two treadmills! The breakfast offered has a nice variety of hot and cold items. All in all this is a delightful place to stay.

4  Thank djbb5293

I am delighted that you have found consistant, quality service here with us at the Wingate by Wyndham, Belcamp, MD. Thank you for your kind words and loyalty to our hotel.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

I feel this Wingate Hotel is in a class of its own that is above reproach. From the moment you check in and then depart you are treated as though you are part of a unique family. All of the staff members, especially Tracy McCoy, to go many steps above the normal environment you would receive to make your stay as pleasant as possible. While checking in you almost always are greeted with warm chocolate chip cookies and every Wednesday evening you have a treat of pizza, chicken wings, fresh vegetables and your choice of water or soda. The rooms are very very comfortable with flat screen tv's and well appointed There are many choices of hotels close by but I choose this Wingate weekly because of everything that is done by the staff to be your family away from home. I would recommend this hotel to everyone whether staying for business or pleasure because you always feel safe and secure

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank don0823
belcampgm, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Aberdeen /Edgewood, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

I am glad that you've found your home away from home with us at Wingate by Wyndham in Belcamp, MD. We strive to leave a lasting impression on all our guests. I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to recognize us on tripadvisor.

Reviewed 4 January 2012

What a wonderful staff! I've rented the boardroom at the Wingate on numerous occasions and each time I am more impressed by the staff and their friendliness and professionalism. I am so impressed by the staff that I rented the banquet room at the end of the month for a family event. The hotel is clean and nicely decorated as well.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank PrettyGoat2003
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belcamp
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bel Air East at I-95 Riverside (Aberdeen)
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South
La Quinta Inn & Suites Aberdeen-APG
Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen
Candlewood Suites Aberdeen - Edgewood - Bel Air
SpringHill Suites Edgewood Aberdeen

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Aberdeen /Edgewood? Share your experiences!