Sheraton College Park North Hotel
ComfortInn
US$111
US$90
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$123
Hotels.com
US$212
US$180
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe club loungedc areamovie theatersales managerfront desk staffshuttle busminute drivebreakfast buffetenjoyed my staybusiness tripnight's sleepcorner roomthe hotel is cleanking bedchecking inmarylandtrent
Reviewed 4 May 2018

The Sheraton brand is famous but this hotel is being neglected by them. We stayed 2 nights in this hotel. The rooms are clean but a little smaller. The housekeeping did not clear the trash and did not put fresh towels when the room was to be cleaned the next day.

The breakfast buffet did not have variety. The bread toaster did not work!

Otherwise had a decent stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ankur K
Anthony A, General Manager at Sheraton College Park North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Ankur K,
Thank you for choosing the Sheraton and appreciate the feedback to assist us in improving where we can. Look forward to the return visit to se the progress.
be Well

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I was in Maryland for business, but wanted to also see friends in DC and Virginia. The hotel was central and convenient to highways, the Baltimore airport, and getting into DC. -I had a car, which was helpful. There was a car in the parking lot that had it's wheels stolen over night, so I would NOT recommend leaving anything in the car or parking in the far ends of the lot. In general, the room was clean and tidy, but the bathroom had some water damage. I was grateful that they are pet friendly, as my small dog traveled with me.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the highway are likely quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

SaraVK626,
Appreciate that you provided your feedback on your recent stay and will continue to provide the best service in the Beltsville area. We have added additional measures to avoid the unfortunate incident wit he custom car's wheels and the safety and well being are most important to us. Considering we are perfectly location between two cities, we do trust to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

First stay in March was a disappointment. I decided to give it a second chance. Still a disappointment. Very shabby rooms. Worn out bathrooms. Hotel staff is a little clueless. There is not microwave in the room. I was told to go down to the lobby every time I needed to use the microwave. So, imagine early morning - 9th floor, take elevator with all people going down for breakfast, warm your beverage in the lobby, take the elevator all the up to the 9th floor (again, people coming back from breakfast and elevator stopping on every floor)... Nah! I don’t really feel like drinking tea anymore! Finally, after asked a supervisor, a microwave magically was delivered to my room. Last day of my stay, 2am - fire alarm went off, everyone out in the parking lot. No apology, no one ever went out in the parking lot to let us know it wasn’t even a fire, just a mishap with the fire alarm system. Lastly, I left behind my hair curling dryer. I’ve called multiple times and lost and found would not return my call. It’s like it’s all lost in space. No one knows what is going on. Every time I am told to call the next day between 9-5. And then again the same thing...Save yourself the trouble!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dessie K
Anthony A, General Manager at Sheraton College Park North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dessie K,
Thank you for the feedback and please accept our deepest apologies for the inconsistencies you experienced. We had the grid power outage in the area due tot he storm and is tripped the fire alarm which was resolved quickly due to having the Fire Station in our complex. We did an apology letter and it apparently did not make it to your room. Please be assured the safety and well being of our guests are the utmost priority. I will be sharing this feedback with the each team members to better improve our services and do hope for a return visit to show you how we do care and enjoy our guests to become "family" when visiting.
Again, thank you for sharing .

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night on our way back to NY, overall good facilities and service. This hotel used to offer free breakfast but this time no more (it may be the deal I got off of priceline bidding). A bit surprised to find out there was neither microwave nor mini refrigerator in the room.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rich G
Anthony A, General Manager at Sheraton College Park North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Rich G,
Thank you for choosing us again.
We do have packages which include Breakfast and believe you were correct on your last stay with us. Our Regenerators & Microwaves are only on the Club Floor and Suites. We do have several extras and based on availability.
We do trust you will choose us again when traveling to the beltsvile area.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The staff is very helpful and courteous. Rooms are fine. Beds comfortable. Convenient location. There is a work out room but it is cold and the music is too loud making the TV impossible to hear. There is a new elliptical replacing a broken bicycle.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Anthony A, General Manager at Sheraton College Park North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Doggie_traveler915,
Thank you for the feedback and loyality with us. We will take this observations and work toward improving our services and glad you enjoyed the new fitness equipment.
We also take pride in engaging our guests and wonderful that you recognized this as well.
AnthonyGM