“Excellent Stay!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Wilkesboro, North Carolina
“Excellent Stay!”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I traveled to the Beltsville area to visit with friends. I have stayed at this hotel before and I have found the location to be a great value. The room I was in very clean and inviting, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I come to the MD area several times per year and have stayed at this location each time. The stays keep getting better and better. You can tell that the staff and management CARE about their guests. I will definitely keep coming back!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Phyllis L
Ken W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Capital Beltway / I-95 North, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Good afternoon Phyllis,

Thank you so much for the most excellent review -- I will most certainly share this with our team and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Comfort Inn Beltsville, MD

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Whether you are staying over, hosting, or attending a business meeting at Comfort Inn Capital Beltway you will not be disappointed if Jessica is at the front counter! She is a delight to work with and goes out of her way to provide quality customer service. 5 Stars for Jessica!

Room Tip: The AC in the meeting rooms works very well, so bring a sweater in case you sit in a row near the un...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank txcadams
Ken W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Capital Beltway / I-95 North, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Good afternoon Txcadams!

Thank you so much for the taking the time to review us! I will certainly share your comments with both Jessica and the rest of our team. I am sure it will make her very happy to hear your positive comments!!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I really don't like writing negative reviews- I know they can be really harmful to businesses. I do however think that people should know when a hotel has bed bugs. I found them in my bed. More than one. I was so exhausted and assumed that if one room had them, they all would. I slept on the floor.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank cheshiregirl11
Please contact me directly at 240-965-2100 so we can discuss -- I am not aware of your situation nor have I heard of any negative feedback concerning this type of issue since.

Comfort Inn Beltsville, MD

Travellers are raving about these Beltsville hotels

alabama
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This was my 12th year for my school group touring DC to stay at this hotel. The staff from the sales department,front desk, food vendors all make you feel at home. They truly are customer oriented and handle all request with a smile. Location is ideally located between BWI and DC. The rooms are very clean and the beds even had four pillows making me feel just like home. I have already made reservations for 2015.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank dklk
I want to say this is Coach!!!!

It is awesome to truly be your home away from home and you are always welcome to come see us each year!!! Have a great year and see you in 2015

New York City, New York
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We were part of a group, and the Comfort Inn bent over backwards for us. The staff was wonderful, including the desk clerk (whose name I never got) and our shuttle driver, Hiram Rivera who transported us to and from an event in D.C. The elevators were fast, and the location convenient to shopping and dining. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it was for such a great price, including a free hot breakfast with eggs and waffles.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Nancy H
Ken W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Capital Beltway / I-95 North, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words Nancy H!!!

I will certainly share them with the team -- it was an absolute pleasure to have SCA here at the Comfort Inn Beltsville for their function. We hope to be able to do the same thing in the future!!

Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel when attending a wedding at the adjacent Villa. The hotel staff were very pleasant and welcoming throughout our brief stay. The room was disappointing. It smelled strongly of urine. The walls between rooms were very thin and we could hear even quiet TV sounds from our neighbors. The mattress was ripped and stuffing was coming out. Despite these flaws the beds were comfortable with soft linens and fluffy pillows. Breakfast was better than other hotels in this class with many choices and appealing fresh fruit.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the end of the hallway, as the walls are very thin, and this would limit noise.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Laura M
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel Laura M!

Your words mean a lot to us and I will certainly pass them on to both our team and leadership. We strive to bring the best product and it appears we failed you on this occasion -- with the knowledge you have given us we can only grow from this experience. Please accept my sincere apology and please contact me if you travel in the area-- I would love to be given the chance to show that this is not the normal that you should expect from our hotel. My direct number is 240-965-2100

Reviewed 13 January 2014

This was one of the nicest run hotels. I know what you are thinking " it is just a hotel". I thought it was a nice clean hotel, but the staff is what made it great. Friendly, helpful, pleasant and just plain awesome.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Romankat2014
What an awesome review Romankat2014!!!

I will certainly share this with the team and we are glad you enjoyed your visit with us!

Let us know if I can ever be of assistance in the future

Comfort Inn Beltsville, MD
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beltsville
Sheraton College Park North Hotel
Courtyard Silver Spring North
Courtyard Silver Spring North
#7 of 12 in Silver Spring
Metro Points Hotel - Washington North

Been to Comfort Inn Capital Beltway / I-95 North? Share your experiences!