“Great staff, clean hotel, very good breakfast”

Comfort Inn Capital Beltway / I-95 North
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Beltsville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed for two nights with 60 middle schoolers and 10 other adults at the end of April 2014. The staff was very hospitable and did everything to fulfill our needs. The breakfast was with fresh food and plenty to eat. The hotel is clean and pleasant.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank rimona

Reviewed 24 April 2014

After fighting the traffic on the capital beltway, driving from Mclean Virginia. We had had enough of the traffic. Pulled off Rt. 95 and headed to this Comfort Inn. Was greeted by a young lady by the name of Nicole. With the smile on her face it was a sign we were home, for at least one night. She was very helpful with getting our room ready as well as directions to some local dining locations. Thanks to you Nicole. As for our room, it was great, Bed was super, AC even this time of year was spot on. Can't understand some of the negative reviews written about this place. We felt safe and secure in our room. You have to be security conscious no matter where you stay. as for breakfast, it was Okay,

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Deputy1290
Reviewed 12 April 2014

My wife and I stayed at this Hotel on April 11-12, an intruder broke into the Hotel and came to our room (Room 205). The Prince George's Police were called. The worst thing was that there was no Security Camera on the hallways for the security of the clients. They do, however, have security cameras at the front desk area for the security of their employees. What an irony!! If safety is of any importance to you, think twice before staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014
6  Thank ambulette01
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This is my first experience at this hotel...first time to this area. The first room that I was placed to smelled musty and forgotten. The furniture was beaten up and the leg on the desk was broken. There was a stain on the sheets, floor wasn't completely vacuumed, hair in the bathroom. The second room was better and bigger. However, it was next to the staff storage areas. The room smelled of food from the staff areas and I heard every conversation they had, every time the door opened and closed. This was an affordable hotel, however I wish I would paid an extra few bucks for a nicer place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tori W
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I traveled to the Beltsville area to visit with friends. I have stayed at this hotel before and I have found the location to be a great value. The room I was in very clean and inviting, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I come to the MD area several times per year and have stayed at this location each time. The stays keep getting better and better. You can tell that the staff and management CARE about their guests. I will definitely keep coming back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Phyllis L
Ken W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Capital Beltway / I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Good afternoon Phyllis,

Thank you so much for the most excellent review -- I will most certainly share this with our team and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Whether you are staying over, hosting, or attending a business meeting at Comfort Inn Capital Beltway you will not be disappointed if Jessica is at the front counter! She is a delight to work with and goes out of her way to provide quality customer service. 5 Stars for Jessica!

Room Tip: The AC in the meeting rooms works very well, so bring a sweater in case you sit in a row near the un...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank txcadams
Ken W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Capital Beltway / I-95 North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Good afternoon Txcadams!

Thank you so much for the taking the time to review us! I will certainly share your comments with both Jessica and the rest of our team. I am sure it will make her very happy to hear your positive comments!!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I really don't like writing negative reviews- I know they can be really harmful to businesses. I do however think that people should know when a hotel has bed bugs. I found them in my bed. More than one. I was so exhausted and assumed that if one room had them, they all would. I slept on the floor.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank cheshiregirl11

Please contact me directly at 240-965-2100 so we can discuss -- I am not aware of your situation nor have I heard of any negative feedback concerning this type of issue since.

Comfort Inn Beltsville, MD

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beltsville
Sheraton College Park North Hotel
Hampton Inn - College Park
Hampton Inn - College Park
#3 of 12 in College Park
Metro Points Hotel - Washington North

Been to Comfort Inn Capital Beltway / I-95 North? Share your experiences!