“Great sportbar with outdoor dining”
Review of Caddies on Cordell

Caddies on Cordell
Ranked #195 of 369 Restaurants in Bethesda
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I love this place. We go for lunch, for dinner and for happy hour. It is a neighborhood gem. It has lots of TVs to catch the game too.

There are newer reviews for Caddies on Cordell

Reviewed 9 August 2013

I recently had lunch here for the first time in years – and have returned again and again. While they presumably have a thriving evening drinking business, it is a sports bar after all, their lunch menu – specifically the make your own salad option is well worth the trip. Week days it’s not been busy the couple times I’ve gone and that’s helpful if you’re trying to fit this into a lunch break. The service is very friendly. Atmosphere is super casual and bar like of course. Restrooms alas are dirty, no ifs ands or buts. However, make your own salad options with a great listing of ingredients served pretty quickly ought to bring you in for a trial. I would report on more food – but haven’t wanted to venture away from that option. So, if you want a reasonably priced casual lunch just two doors away from one of Bethesda’s parking garages, try this place out! They have an upstairs that is available for private groups that looks great for the right private gathering, so check that out as well!

Thank Ms.Travels
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Dropped in for a quick beverage. I sat at the bar. The bartender was friendly and helpful. I'll be back to try food based on the reviews.

Reviewed 24 September 2011

Caddies is a home away from home for me. I love it there. I've watched more sporting events there in the last 6 years than in my own home. They have the best bar menu in town, a primo patio and deck, and bartender / owners that never forget a name, a face, or a drink. When I have friends visiting from out of town, Caddies is always our first stop on a night out and the place to be all day Sunday for the games. Enjoy.

Reviewed 4 October 2008

Good nightlife and with a separate room upstairs it is great for a group gathering.