“AMAZING!”
Review of Cooper's Mill

Cooper's Mill
Reserve with OpenTable
Cooper's Mill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 381 Restaurants in Bethesda
Price range: US$9 - US$32
Description: Local farm-to-table ingredients and Maryland-inspired flavors provide an authentic homegrown experience at this truly Bethesda restaurant. Guests will dine on Chef Chris Estrada's signature dishes made from ingredients picked from local farms and caught by the area's best fisherman. Reclaimed barn wood and sleek designs create an environment that blends agricultural history with modern design.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Came here for a business meeting and the food far exceeding our groups (4) expectations. Ja our server was attentive, charming and delightful. We will be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came here today with my coworkers to have lunch following our tour of the conference space for an upcoming event. Cooper's Mill had amazing food. All four of us enjoyed our entrees and appetizers. Frankly, I was surprised given it's location in a hotel, but one of the best meals I've had in some time. Ja, our server, was also super attentive and made great appetizer recommendations. I'm looking forward to coming back next month.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I understand my title is packed with powerful words. That's intended. We had lunch there today and I was completely blown away. My goodness! Compliments to the chef! I felt like I was enjoying a meal at Blue Duck Tavern. My entire table of four loved every dish, ranging from the appetizers of fried chicken and tator tots to our entrees of grilled tilefish, turkey sandwich, veal, and shrimp salad. Presentation was beautiful, also.

Our meal was topped with amazing service. Ja, thank you SO MUCH! You are the epitome of customer service. Thank you for your amazing service on top of a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

As I sat down there was a large group leaving. The manager ( assuming because of attitude ) yelled at the poor bar tender who was leaving for her break to help clear the table prior to her break. It was loud enough for me to hear several tables over. Really soured my mode as I waited for my meal. Then he went on to question a paying customer about parking. Other than that the service and food was outstanding.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

In keeping with Marriott's dedication to providing excellence in their hotels and moving the conversation about sustainability to new heights, Cooper's Mill is a wonderful restaurant located in the Bethesda Marriott. As much as possible all ingredients are locally and sustainably sourced or the origin (as with the meats) is identified.

The food is delicious, the service attentive and open to any requests, and the atmosphere relaxed. casual and welcoming. It is worth the drive and the visit.