“Nasty, messy and disgusting!”

Be With Me Playseum
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We took our one and half year old there yesterday and we could not wait to get out. This place is plain disgusting. It feels like you were in a dirty small storage area with bunch of junk thrown around. I doubt anyone ever cleans the place. Carpets are NASTY. Toys are old and dirty. We will never ever set foot there again. I think this place should be shut down for uncleanness. I can't believe it is allow to operate where people's children go there to play!

4  Thank kchini

Reviewed 16 March 2014

It was the most terrible birthday party, which we organized for my daughter. Staff had no attention to guests and children. We paid 200 bucks for a holiday, where it was stated, that every child and adult gets cake and drinks, as a result, the staff set the table just for kids, milk poured into small cups. When we asked where you can take drinks for adults, staff only gestured toward the refrigerator. You can not find anybody In the drawing room, we had to look paper, brushes and paints. If you want to celebrate the birthday of your child in this place , just buy tickets for 7$, it will be the same, as you buy a package for a birthday . Staff slow, reluctant to answer questions , sleeps in the workplace. The culmination of the day was a picture when the staff brought a machine for cotton candy and all the staff came to do it , and ate , while guests occupied themselves and themselves clean toys scattered throughout the building. This is the most horrible place .

3  Thank Svetlana D
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We were visiting my sister who lives nearby and my 5 year old and 2 1/2 year old had a great time exploring the various spaces there. Favorites included the bunnies and turtle room, the safari and Grandma's attic.

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Way too loud, cramped, they need limits on how many ripple can be there at one time! Harried....insane....expensive. They're holding g parents hostage on rainy cold days.

1  Thank 4HappyHippos
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I took my 3 year old here just a few days before I was to deliver his little sister as our final mommy son date day. You would miss this place if you didn't know it was there even though it is located on a main street.
there is a fee to get in and it could be considered pricey for what it is. However, my son LOVED this place. we visited every room and he must have played and played for 4 hours straight. His favorite parts were the Dentist office and the Grocery store.
Considering the amount of children that must go through here I thought it was pretty clean for what it is. Germaphobes probably would disagree but hey germs are what makes us able to resist getting sick from them so I say take it easy and enjoy it for what it is a fun place to go especially with all the limited options during the winter months for kids.
One negative is Parking. There are options but they cost money as well and if you are out of quarters beware. I put in two quarters thinking I wouldn't be there long, but when the time for re-fill came I didn't feel like making him leave just to fill the meter which resulted in a 75 dollar ticket. It is what it is but plan ahead and bring change or sign up for the meter app if you can to avoid paying that extra little doozy.
All in all a great time and now that my little girl is reaching suitable age for play here I do plan on taking them back.

1  Thank D_Kirk2013