“Don't bother”

Cuisines: International
Hagerstown Maryland, USA
“Don't bother”
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I was really looking forward to the Bangkok thai bowl with grilled chicken and added broccoli but was sorely disappointed. The flavor was only mediocre and the texture of the chicken was a little "off." I realize it was thigh meat, which I prefer, but there was something not quite right.

The menu gives the impression that everything is fresh when in fact the ingredients are nothing special (thanks to the Ingredients List on their website you can actually check this out). Their blue cheese and caesar dressings contain corn syrup and Xanthan gum (??) and their grape jelly and ketchup contain high fructose corn syrup. No thanks.

We called in the order and picked it up so I didn't see the chocolate chip cookie before I bought it. I was expecting a nice homemade cookie but what I got was the most pitiful excuse for a chocolate chip cookie I'd ever seen. It was large and flat and contained very few chocolate chips. VERY disappointed and will not go back again.

• Visited September 2012