“YUM!”

Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lexington, Kentucky
“YUM!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Go to this awesome cupcake shop. The cakes are so moist and its in a nice shopping area. My favorite flavor is salted caramel!

• Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Bethesda, Maryland
“Expensive”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I don't mean to be overly critical but these cupcakes are really expensive (you can six down the street for the price of one). They always seem dry to me.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank laser20814
Undisclosed Location
“Pretty But Not Very Tasty”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I had heard all the buzz about Georgetown cupcakes and seen the lines but somehow could never get myself to wait in a long line to pay for
cupcakes. I happened by early on a weekday morning when there was no line. I needed a dessert for a
dinner party and decided to stop in. I purchased the traditional white cake with butter cream, chocolate and chocolate frosting and then a selection of their more exotic combinations. The staff was friendly and suggested that for future orders I could save time by ordering in advance. I bought a dozen. Each was decorated beautifully and they made for a very nice table decoration. However we were all disappointed by the taste. They were moist but the exotic combinations generally didn't taste very good. Our favorites ended up being the traditional white cake and vanilla frosting and the chocolate and chocolate frosting. Apart from using as a nice dinner table decoration, given the price point which is not cheap, I would think twice before waiting in line to buy these cupcakes especially if buying them for the taste. I would save the calories and use elsewhere.

1 Thank Agent9
Massachusetts
“Excellent Cupcakes Even If Overpriced”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Clearly you are paying for the name and the fame at Georgetown Cupcakes - $2.75 per small cupcake. We were there around 8:00 PM and the 2 staffers had to be near the end of a long shift because they would much rather have been folding boxes for the next day than to assist us. All that aside, they were very, very good cupcakes - very moist and probably 20 "flavors" to choose from. Double chocolate was maybe too rich, but the lemon and the peanut butter chocolate were great. Be prepared for a line on weekends and holidays.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank DarkBlueInk
Salisbury, Maryland
“Best cupcakes anywhere!”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

This was my second visit to this location and let me just say they have the best cupcakes by far of any place I have ever tried. Their flavors vary daily and are all delicious. 1 gf and vegan option each day as well. Check on Facebook at around 9:40 am daily to find out what free flavor cupcake they are offering to the first 100 that ask for it by name. They even gave each person with me one on our visit. Their prices are very reasonable based on the quality and size. We definitely will be back on our next visit to Bethesda.

• Visited January 2014