“The Good and the Bad”

Dining options: Reservations
Lexington, Kentucky
“The Good and the Bad”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

The food is very good in my opinion. The service however is below standards. I have been twice and on my first visit i would have to find my waitress for more coke, napkins, etc. The atmosphere is nice, however the tables are very close together. I love Pad seeyu

• Visited July 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Very good pad thai”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Good place, and really tasty foods. Ok service, there nice. I love there Pad Thai and there Pad See Eaw. I've been here several times, and every time a come its a pleasant visit.

• Visited June 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A disappointment . . .”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

The food was the best part. Tom ka gai soup quite good although the chicken could have benefited from a little more time in the broth. Pad thai main course was ok, but not exciting. Problems were elsewhere. It was a rainy evening, so sitting outside was not an option. We were seated along the front windows, near the door, and our evening was interrupted regularly with the phone ringing, and take-out orders being taken. But a bigger problem was that one of the staff appeared to be having issues with the manager (who was not present) and there was considerable elevated discussion with one of the customers who seemed to be being asked to intercede. The setting has potential, but the restaurant layout seems patched together - a work in progress. So thumbs up somewhat for the food, but thumbs down for the ambiance.

• Visited June 2013
Rockville, Maryland
“Great Thai food in Bethesda!”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant several times, and every time we are all happy with the food. I have eaten real Thai food in Thailand and the food in this restaurant in Bethesda is very good and very close to the real Thai food. I strongly recommend the deep fried fish, with the sauce on the side! It's the best dish for me there, rather pricey but worth it. I always order their drunken noodles with shrimps, I am not sure if its on the menu, but it's never disappointing!

• Visited May 2013
Edgewood, Maryland
“Great Pad Thai”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

We wandered around the area trying to figure out what to eat. I've never eaten Thai food before so this sparked my interest. We walked around a few more times and ended up returning to this restaurant. I ended up ordering the Pad Thai which was absolutely incredible and quickly became my new addiction! Yum. :)

• Visited March 2013