“Cafe Deluxe - Always good!”
Review of Cafe Deluxe

Cafe Deluxe
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Deluxe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 380 Restaurants in Bethesda
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Café Deluxe should be on the top of your list. It always has reliable, good food at a reasonable cost! The staff are excellent.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I really could not drink the coffee, maybe it was a bad day for them. We went with another family who where visiting. The breakfast for pretty average. I can't imagine going back.

CafeDeluxe, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear Schwags,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience last November. We have made some management changes since then and I think you will notice the differences. Please email me so I can learn more about your experience.

Deborah Topcik
Director of Marketing
dtopcik @cafedeluxe.com

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Cafe Deluxe has a simple and delicious menu that is always good. From Ahi Tuna to meat loaf you can get it at Cafe Deluxe. Definitely try the onion strings

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We sat outside. It was extremely busy. The pizza was very good. Burger was good, but my daughter loved the fries. We would return.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Reliably good food and service. Open late. Easy parking.

Pleasant decor and outside dining in warm weather.