“Finally, café au lait!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 13 November 2011

We wanted to explore outside of the hotel for a nice breakfast place. The front desk suggested La Madeleine. We went and were pleasantly surprised. We were greeted in French and when I asked in French if they had café au lait, I was told yes. The food was good and the café was very good. The ambiance is wonderful! It is decorated like and rustic French country home and is quite quaint. I definitely recommend this place.

There are newer reviews for La Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe

Reviewed 31 October 2011

We stumbled on this for breakfast and don't know why we don't have this restaurant in MA. We had friendly service, wonderful food and sat on a sunny patio. PS we are picky breakfast snobs...the made to order omlets were fantastic!

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Brought my family here while staying at a nearby hotel. The food choices are delicious and plentiful. My two children, ages 6 and 8, were not too impressed by the "fancy" breakfast choices, but we managed to find some suitable basic breakfast items (I have picky eaters :) ). A little pricey, and parking is quite difficult. They have an extremely small parking lot, and street parking is not always readily available. We had to park at a nearby garage and paid $10.00 for parking. Good food, but if you must park your car, you may wish to consider another restaurant.

1  Thank nj2007traveler
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I love the variety. My faves are Crepe Romanoff, Caesar Salad, Chicken Friand and Mushroom Soup.

1  Thank trinigirlmd
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I have not personally stepped inside this restaurant BUT I have had the God-Given Pleasure to Savor their Outstanding Cuisine MANY times! My sister usually stops by & pick up a few of their goodies on her way back from work in DC. Let me give you the Low Down on what to order here.......The Quiche!......that is some Good Stuff! Also try the Soups.....Awesome!!! The Bakery will blow your mind........and then you can finish it all off with a delicous Strawberry Cheesecake sure to put you in that Happy Place! Go their when you have a Taste for something Sweet!!!!

2  Thank rcbjr