“Food Lacks Flavor”

Ranked #103 of 371 Restaurants in Bethesda
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I ordered one of their "new" chicken sandwiches the other day, and it was not good at all. The chicken breast can only be described as cardboard. It was dry, thin and lacked any flavor at all. The side salad was just as bad. Since I am lactose intolerant, I asked that they hold the croutons, which they did. The downside: It left me with a bunch of chopped up romaine. If it weren't for the wonderful ciabatta roll it came on, I would have written a worse review. I guess that was actually the problem for me. The bread deserved a much better filling. Perhaps their Italian dishes are better, but the pizza my family ordered was crustless and overloaded with cheese. I am not a fan.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Ledo's pizza is great because they do not scrimp on the cheese or the toppings. My favorite is to get sliced green olives (not availabe at all locations) and pre-cooked bacon on a half baked pizza. My favorite pizza location and the large size will serve several meals.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I have been a fan of this Ledos for years- their pizza is always good, their sit down area is usually crowded and the wait staff makes you feel like you are part of a big extended family.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

If you are looking for fast food, pizza or quick Italian style meal, this is the place. They always provide great service and food. Usually order take out and pick it up.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Their pizza has lots of cheese and the toppings I always order are green olives and precooked bacon. They are quick and make a substantial pizza that, depending on the size ordered, will make several meals.