“Fabulous first impression, can't wait to return!”
Review of PizzaPass - CLOSED

PizzaPass
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Unlimited salad bar. Unlimited pasta at the create your own pasta station. Unlimited pizza passed through the dining room so you don't have to compromise anymore. All for a great price! Ages 0-5 FREE, Ages 6-10 1/2 price, Ages 11-up $12 lunch, $18 dinner
Reviewed 17 February 2014

After hearing about how good the pizza was here, I finally got the opportunity to try it. By "it", I mean a variety of delicious pizza, since that is their specialty. The waiters bring trays of fresh, hot pizza to your table as soon as you are seated. I had five different slices, each one very tasty, but my favorite (much to my surprise) was the barbeque chicken pizza. Others in our party loved the taco and bacon cheeseburger pies. I so enjoyed the pizza that I didn't try the salad bar but it looked great. I did, however, try the cream of crab soup which was very good. I regret that I didn't have room for the pasta which also looks yummy. I "forced" myself to try a bite of a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich and couldn't believe how good it was.

We went for lunch with kids under 5 who ate for free. It was quite a bargain and everyone enjoyed themselves.

I plan to return soon, and will definitely take advantage of their carry-out option where you can get four different quarters of pizza to please all.

John T, Manager at PizzaPass, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Thanks, Pat, for taking the time to review us! We can't wait to have you back at PizzaPass.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

The pizza was tasty, the pasta was awesome because I designed it myself, and the salad bar was everything I was looking for in salad. I can't believe it's all you can eat!