Bethesda Marriott Suites
US$383
US$139
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Chevy Chase(Chevy Chase)(Great Value!)
US$327
EmbassySuites.com
US$200
US$157
US$110
All reviewsbethesda marriottliving roomfrench doorsmontgomery mallfront deskwet barbusiness parksuite hotelsink areanice hotelpull out couchking suiteparking feeoutdoor poolrooms are spaciousfree shuttlerestaurant staff
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We checked in on April 11th very early due to my appointment on the way to Myrtle Beach. Since we're gold members at marriott, they know we love hight floors and especially the top floor. We were put on 11 (Top Floor) in room 1114. We had a really good view which wasn't the best but we still loved the view, especially the sunrise! We also got free breakfast which was really nice. The one thing they could improve is renovating the hotel and adding more stuff to it because other than the restaurant and rooms, there's nothing else to do except to go swimming in the indoor/outdoor pool which is clean!

Room Tip: Request the top floor with a front view
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank BrandonMarkowitz
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Hello BrandonMarkowitz,

Thank you for your recent post about your experience at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you had an awesome stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future should your travels bring you back to the Maryland area.

Take care!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

First, know that this hotel is on the campus of Marriott headquarters, just across the courtyard are the offices for the company. So, I have to say I am shocked and disappointed with some of the quality here.
I have stayed here a number of times out of convenience to a business location. The rooms are always immaculate, comfortable, and well appointed, and very quiet. However, the old box televisions with limited channel line up is a little frustrating. Rooms have little to no information on the neighborhood, dining options, etc.
My chief complaint involves an apathetic staff. I checked into one room and the TV did not work, so I was moved to another room. On A prior stay they were having plumbing issues and had to move everyone off of a floor.
Dining room is there, but the food was terrible and lacking decent healthy choices. Go to the next door Mall or better yet head for Bethesda if you have the time. Edible food in the dining room, but really not enjoyable at all. The bar is lively and business people gather to watch sports. The only thing I like about the food service is that they can prepare starbucks coffees at the bar.
Now, staff at the bar and dining room, including maintenance all were wonderful, helpful, smiling and kind.
Desk staff not so much. Every stay I have had problems with accounting errors, charging the wrong rate, forgot to give me credit for my stay on my rewards, etc.
Maybe I am naive to assume the hotel at Marriott headquarters would be run well and an example of how all other properties should be managed? I think not. As I say, disappointing.
Also, wifi and parking can add $30 per day.

Room Tip: Plan meals at the Mall next door or better yet drive into Bethesda. Expect to pay for parking.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NorthCarolinaAida
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Hello NorthCarolinaAida,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback concerning your recent stay at our hotel. Thank you for the kind words about the maintenance, bar and dining room staff as well as the rooms being immaculate, comfortable and well appointed. I was very disapointed to read about the poor service you received by our front desk team and the food quality at the restaurant. Please accept my sincere apologies and know that our objective is to provide exceptional service and superior quality of food, so when we fall short of that goal it is not taken lightly. If you would like to discuss this or any of the issues you experienced, I would welcome you to e-mail me directly at marty.roth@marriott.com. Thank you again for taking the time to make us aware of your experience so that we may have the opportunity to learn and improve from it.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

My husband and I have stayed here repeatedly over the years. Room accommodations are always top notch. Housekeeping is immaculate. Food and beverages are of the highest quality. International staff cater to a diverse clientele with great warmth and professionalism. Every need is consistently met. We look forward to next visit.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Billiesmile
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Hello Billiesmile,

It was great reading that you enjoyed your return visit to the hotel. We hope to see you again in the future and appreciate you continuing to select our hotel when in the area. Let me know if I may ever be of any assistance.

PS - Your profile picture looks like a great place to visit as well.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I like this Hotel. It is a bit far off the beaten track as regards the restaurant district and central Washington but the rooms are great and the bar very good. The food is excellent and the guys behind the bar and the Hotel staff are all very nice. Try the burgers at the bar. Very tasty. Personally I like Marriotts, especially the beds which are super comfy. Highly recommended for anyone coming to Bethesda which means you will likely be in the area for business.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Hello Doug G,

We appreciate you selecting our hotel while on a return visit to the Bethesda area. It was great to read that you enjoyed the burgers and the service from our bar team. I will be sure to share that with them. Let me know if we may ever be of assistance to you on one of your future stays. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Great location, amazing rooms, and fantastic staff. I loved staying here and wish I could stay more often. Room service was prompt and friendly. The room was very comfortable. I would highly recommend staying here if doing business in Bethesda.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Hello HaveWineWilTravel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are very happy to hear that you had such a great experience and look forward to sharing this with our staff. We hope to see you again in the future should your plans bring you back to the Bethesda area.