“Excellent hotel and service!”

Bethesda Marriott Suites
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Bethesda
Silver spring
“Excellent hotel and service!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed in room 1014, which was an executive king room. The staff was great. The girl at the front desk, Abigail mosquera, was really nice. She even called to check if my room was good and if she could further assist me. The restaurant food was tasteful. And overall my experience was above and beyond my expectations! Great hotel! I recommend it to all

• Stayed July 2014
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Hello Thompson0 - Thank you so much for the excellent review regarding your recent stay with us. I am really pleased that our staff took great care of you and I will make sure that Abigail, who works at the front desk gets properly recognized for her personalized service. I am so glad that your overall experience was above and beyond your expectations. Hope to see you back here soon!.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 14 July 2014

In town for business and stayed here for 7 nights. The rooms are huge. The bed was incredibly comfortable. Staff were very pleasant and eager to help. The room includes a fridge and microwave. Many dining options in the mall nearby and the restaraunt on site served an awesome burger. I would highly recommend this hotel. The outdoor pool was very relaxing as well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Greetings DonnaB0129 - Thank you very much for posting on Trip Advisor. We appreciate the excellent review and recommendation. I was very happy to read your nice comments about the hotel staff. We hope to see you again in the future should your plans bring you back to the Bethesda area.
Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We stayed at this Hotel for 1 night on 8th June 2014. Actually we were travelling with a group from India and had complete Hotel Booking and sightseeing arrangement by the Group Tour Operator. So first of one the Hotel was not chosen by me.
But the Hotel is excellent...
The room was clean and very specious in size. and with beautiful ambiance.
Our breakfast was been arranged in separate area (only for our group) and did had hot breakfast. All in all the total experience was very good.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Hello Chetan_yan - Thank you very much for the excellent review and recommendation. I was very pleased to read your comments regarding the cleanliness, size as well as the beautiful ambiance of the room. We hope to have you again in the future should your plans bring you back to the Bethesda area.
Bagshot, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Had to spend two weeks in the area for work. Rooms were huge and the staff were great. Shuttle bus runs to the local corporations on the business park and the Westfield Mall is just up the road. Breakfasts were ok but I preferred to eat out and explore the area. Loads of places to eat around and in the Mall.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the local fire station
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Childsey
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Greetings Childsey - Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I was very pleased to read your comments about how great the staff was as well as you enjoying our spacious sleeping rooms. We hope to have you again in the future should your plans bring you back to the Bethesda area.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Good location with a mall close by (then it depends where you are headed to), rooms were huge (a living room, a bedroom and a bathroom suite) and relatively updated, service was nothing less than excellent. Price is ridiculously low for what you get. Haven't used the fitness or breakfast, but room service was excellent and there is wi-fi (not free if I recall). I'd recommend it!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Hello Vau0 - Thank you for posting on Trip Advisor. We are very glad that you enjoyed your experience, especially with the staff service. We hope to see you again in the future should your plans bring you back to the Bethesda area.
Maplewood, New Jersey
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I was in search for a home away from home in the Maryland area. Marriotts are usually my "go to" hotels. I came across the Marriott Suites in Bethesda. Although it is tucked away, it was a very nice hotel. My suite was spacious and very clean. The staff was very friendly. I ordered room service for breakfast and the food was delicious. I also liked the fact that I could exit the hotel and go right to the parking garage without walking outside. The pool was beautiful and relaxing. I would definitely recommend it and I would stay again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kesha W
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Greetings Kesha W - Thank you so much for the very positive review and recommendation. I was very pleased to read your great comments regarding the friendly staff service, room service food quality and room cleanliness. We hope to have you back again in the future should your plans bring you back to the Bethesda area.
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The Army put us up in this hotel as we had a wounded warrior at Walter Reed National Medical Center. The staff was awesome and went out of their way to accommodate our family. The breakfasts in the dining room was very good. The bar was open and friendly. Rooms were spotless and the mattress on the bed was extremely comfortable

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank LynnanGlynn
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Hello LynnanGlynn,

Thank you for posting on Trip Advisor. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience, particularly with our friendly staff, cleanliness of the room and your food during breakfast. We hope to see you again in the future should your plans bring you back to the Bethesda area.