“Excellent food; view outstanding”

The Links at Lighthouse Sound
More attraction details
Owner description: Lighthouse Sound is located just one mile west of Ocean City, on St. Martin's Neck Road. Designed by Arthur Hills, this exquisite championship course is situated on 1000 prime acres overlooking the Ocean City skyline and St. Martin's River. Home of the longest cart bridge in America.
Reviewed 1 February 2014

This restaurant is excellent. Food is consistently delicious. Presentation of entrees interesting and very appealing to the pallet. Michelle, one of the bartenders, remembers your name and is attentive. The wait staff know the menu well and they are always on the "ball". Not only is the restaurant one of the best in Ocean City, Maryland but the golf course is the best in Ocean City, Maryland.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Our annual trip to OC and once again played at Lighthouse. As spectacular as always. Staff goes out of their way to be friendly and helpful and Teed off right on time. Pace of play excellent and course was in just fabulous shape. For first time in 15 years playing here there was no wind which made those holes around the bay much friendlier to play. An absolute must visit when playing golf in OC

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is a beautiful course. Several very memorable holes. Course was in excellent condition. But the starter ragging me because we should be playing from the senior tees because it was a hard course. I lost 1 ball! I have an 18 handicap. I do not need to hear that BS. And I bought several drinks on the course for the foursome I was with. So I used later my debit card. I had to wait 1 1/2 hours for them to track down the beverage cart lady to get my card back. Yes, they gave me a free hat, but "come on man!"

Reviewed 20 October 2013

This is a great spot for weddings with the amazing food! The stuff chicken is to die for, the rockfish melts in your mouth! The backdrop of sound and ocean city is beautiful!

Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

I'm part of a group that has gone to Del-Mar fore each of the last 5 yrs now .. Each year we play at least 5 rounds in our 5 days... We usually play a couple courses that we've not played before, 1 or 2 more that we've played in the past and wanted to play again. .. This course is a challenge and in the wind it's