“Nice Place”

Cross street: MD Rt. 450
Baltimore, Maryland
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

I hosted an event here for about 21 people this was my first time every going though I have heard nothing, but good things. I was not impressed with the layout of the place, however it is a nice place to go and the food and drinks are awesome. The old school music was hitting and the live band that played while we were there sound really good there is also a small dance floor or you can dance at your seat. Ladies I must warn you the men are on a prowl every time we walked past the bar...so if you are single handle your business. Overall it was really a nice place to go and kick it with friends where the staff was on point and very knowledgable of the business. I suggest you go and just have some fun. I will be going back soon!

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Travelingirl45

Baltimore, Maryland
“Group Nite Out”
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

We have never been to Half Note before, so we decided to check it out. When we called to make reservations for about 30 people, they wanted to charge us $1,200+ for the private room. So we opted to sit in the main dining room. Luckily for us, since we arrived early we were able to get the private dining room anyway. I ordered the shrimp and grits, which came with fried green tomatoes. The main dish was flavorful but the tomatoes had no flavor at all, just the taste of corn meal. Not sure the shrimp dish was worth the price either. Everyone else seemed to enjoy their food and dessert except for the bread pudding. Everyone said that it was missing something. The waitress was very nice and was on top of her game (almost- she forgot the mac & cheese that I ordered. But I don't think I needed it.). Everyone seemed to have a good time.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank nikkicapri
Bowie, Maryland
“My Happy Place”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Hubby and I recently celebrated our anniversary at Half Note and it was amazing as usual. The atmoshere is always fun and lively. The music is always on point, plenty of space for dancing and the food is great. The customer service was commendable, the decor was impressive and there is ALWAYS something going on at this place...party party party! Going back soon with the Ladies for Karaoke Night (every Tuesday)...can't wait! Drink specials are an added bonus....come early, it gets very busy very fast. Happy hour is from 4-7pm, after that there may be a cover charge depending on the entertainment.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Just_Me_Bernie
Montgomery, Alabama
“Excellent Home cooking”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Half note is a jazz bar with a Sunday brunch that will knock your socks off. They brunch consist of waffles, crab legs, fried fish, baked fish, fried chicken, baked chicken, mac n cheese, grits, an omelette station and more. You would think your grandmother was in the kitchen cooking just for you.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank David T
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
“I had a Great Time at the Half Note in 2009”
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I took the young lady I was dating to the Half Note for her B-day in 2009. The live band was great and the place was packed. My food was pretty good. The waitress was very accommodating in bringing out the B-day cake as I had requested. I think they helped to make the night special for her.

• Visited October 2011