“FRIENDLY!!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bowie
Edwardsville, Il.
“FRIENDLY!!”
Reviewed 16 November 2011

Nice hotel in a good location in Bowie - across from shopping mall - good area for highway access. The staff was incredibly helpful , courteous and friendly - would recommend to anyone staying in the area

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 28 October 2011

This Hampton Inn has got to be one of the nicest. Everything was just impressive...the staff, the decor, the rooms, the large working area, the internet connection, the refrigerator, the breakfast, and the beds...OH those beds!!! I recently stayed at this hotel for business. I only stayed two nights, but I wish it had been longer. The breakfast was amazing with different selections each day...it isn't gourmet, but for "continental" it certainly blew my socks off. In addition to everything you would expect to find, they offered eggs, an egg sandwich, and waffles! As others have said, the complex has a number of restaurants (great selection) and a movie theater. Just down the street were more complexes with almost every restaurant known to man. Although I could read the movie posters from my window, sound was never an issue. But the best part of my trip for me was the large flat screen TV and the bed I got to flop into at the end of a long day. The beds were so comfortable I barely woke up in time (normally I toss and turn in hotels). No wonder they asked at check-in if I would need a wake up call...I should have known then. If you are visiting the area and looking for a great hotel at a great price with impressive amenities, I would highly recommend you check out this Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Once in my room, I couldn't hear anything outside of it. I was on the first floor which I don;t...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Bristol, PA
Reviewed 11 September 2011

In a small complex with a Regal Cinema, several restaurants and easy access to the highway, this little pet friendly hotel is a pleasant stay. Our first floor room was clean and neat and had the polyester pillows I requested. Breakfast the folloeing morning was good, but please- have more than ONE wafflemaker when there are 6 people waiting in line for a waffle-otherwise- the coffee was always hot and available. The only disappointment was being told no honey for my hot tea until the morning...little things do mean a lot when traveling on the road.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank PADancergrrl
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 31 August 2011

We stayed at the Hampton Inn during the weekend that Hurricane Irene came to town. We were impressed with the way they took care of the clientele, specifically on Saturday evening, August 28, 2011, when most of the Stores had closed early due to weather, the staff at the Hampton went out, bought hot dogs and hamburgers, then came back and grilled them for the hotel guests outside on a BBQ.
They didn't have to do this, but they went the extra mile to make sure that people could get some dinner without having to worry about going out in the weather.
We also enjoyed the fact that they had free internet access throughout the hotel. The hotel was clean, welcoming and overall, a great experience.
We would definately come back again.
Tom & Donna - Los Angeles, CA

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Tom5467
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I've stayed at this particular Hampton in Bowie often on business and for some reason the service and the rooms seem to be improving!!! My last stay was amazing. I am a diamond member and on my previous stay I was asked by the front desk, what is my favorite snack and freshment? I stated diet coke and barbeque chips. On this last stay I had a cold diet coke waiting for me and barbeque chips, it was great! thank you Hampton at Bowie

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Ocean Pines, Maryland
Reviewed 21 August 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a leisure stay on a Sunday night. The room was fine, the location was in an office park near a multiplex of cinemas and pad restaurants.
The only drawback to this hotel was the breakfast--offered an egg mixture on a bagel, cereals, make it yourself waffle and some muffins and toast. We stay at Hamptons for both business and leisure reasons and most have a more extensive offering including fruit, other types of eggs, yogurts.
Nothing special here, will probably stay elsewhere given a choice of other hotels.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Baltimore
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Easy check in and check out, clean rooms, free hot breakfast, swimming pool. My only complaints are the noise in the hallways and the price.

Room Tip: First floor is busy since it is where the lobby is. I would request a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bowie
Comfort Inn Conference Center
TownePlace Suites Bowie Town Center
Staybridge Suites Washington D.C. - Greenbelt
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Largo/Washington DC
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Annapolis
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis

Been to Hampton Inn Bowie? Share your experiences!