“Oasis in middle of nowhere”
Review of Hampton Inn Bowie

Hampton Inn Bowie
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bowie
Murrieta, CA, United States
“Oasis in middle of nowhere”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Breakfast great w/Waffles, Eggs, Sausage, Real Oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, juices, and coffees. Cookies in the early evening. 24 hour coffee. Breakfast was superior to most hotels of this type. Business Center across the lobby was not ideal, but worked for me. Staff very helpful with computer, paper supply, and shredding documents. Room very good w/ HS internet access. Bed comfortable, Furnishings comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tamer E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowie, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Anthony Z ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your fantastic feedback on trip advisor.

I am happy that your team was able to deliver excellent customer service, I am really proud of the entire team.

Tamer Elattar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Bowie, MD, United States
Reviewed 23 October 2013

The Experience was an excellent one for me and my friends. I am already a loyal Hampton member. They are now also. The hotel and staff were wonderful. The rooms were very clean. The staff was very professional and accommodating.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Jacqueline H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback on trip advisor.

I am glad that the service we provided was up to your satisfaction.

All the Best

United States
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I booked my room months in advance to ensure I had a quality hotel room during my annual school homecoming. However, weeks before my arrival date the hotel rates dropped. I emailed the homeoffice and the hotel would not honor the reduced rates since I prepaid for my room.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank James H
Dear James H,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your experience with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience you have experienced with your room rate.

Plase contact me next time you are visiting us and i will make sure to offer you a very special rate fpr you next visit.

Yorktown Heights, New York, United States
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are spacious and clean, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and the breakfast was wonderful. Book in advance since this seems to be a well known treasure.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Sally S,

I am glad that you had a great experience with us. We look forward to hosting you the next time you visit Bowie. If there is ever anything we can do to make your stay even more comfortable, please let us know.

All the Best

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 19 September 2013

The Bowie Maryland site was clean and quiet. The location is close to shopping and dinning facilities. The hotel offices a variety of services support business and leisure travelers. The only issue I had was with the selection of breakfast foods. However, where else can you stay that even offers breakfast !

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Stephan G,

I am glad that you had a pleasant stay at Hampton Inn Bowie. we are changing the breakfast selection at this moment in all Hampton Hotels and hopefully you will like it.

Natchez, United States
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Very Good minus the on noise on Friday night...Ok if I wanted to write a review using 200 characters...I probably would have slip the survey. The system shouldn't force members to do anything...they should allow as few words as possible. It's not how many characters that expresses our experience but the service you provide being the Hampton.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Ren B
Tamer E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowie, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Dear Ren B,

I am glad that you had a great experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back at our property the next time you are in Bowie.

If there is anything we can do to make your next stay even more comfortable, please let us know.

New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a week. Nice hotel located conveniently close to restaurants, movie theater and Bowie town center. The staff are very polite and helpful. The hotel is under renovation and we stayed in one of the newly renovated rooms. Decent size, the housekeepers just clean around the room I guess, not intense cleaning. My only complaint is the everyday booooooring breakfast, same ol' menu each freaking morning.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Fattie W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback on trip advisor.

I am glad that you had a great experience with us. We will definitely look into the breakfast item variety to improve the selection we offer our guests.

Tamer Elattar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bowie
Comfort Inn Conference Center
TownePlace Suites Bowie Town Center
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Largo/Washington DC
Staybridge Suites Washington D.C. - Greenbelt
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Annapolis
Hotel Largo
Hotel Largo
#2 of 3 in Upper Marlboro

Been to Hampton Inn Bowie? Share your experiences!