“Great Area and fantastic value.”
Review of Hampton Inn Bowie

Hampton Inn Bowie
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bowie
“Great Area and fantastic value.”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My wife and I went down to visit my niece and her family in Bowie, MD. This Hampton was the closet and most reasonably priced. Not only was it in a fantastic area we could have actually walked to the Bowie Town Center mall across the walkover bridge. The hotel staff was quite pleasant. If you are paying with a debit card don't be alarmed by the added fee. It's only a pre charge for movies or phone charges if you use them. Your ultimate bill will reflect what you booked at as long as you don't incur any other usage. We will definitely stay here again when we go back to visit. They had an excellent breakfast buffet too. Coffee and Teas were plentiful all day or night in the lobby.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tamer E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowie, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Dear MIrvin88,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback on trip advisor.

I am so glad that you had an enjoyable stay at Hampton Inn Bowie. I will make sure to share your great service comments and experience with the entire team members.

Tamer Elarttar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Colorado Springs CO, United States
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I always stay here when in the capital region. Easy access to Washington DC or Annapolis via Hwy 50/New York Avenue. Good value and quiet location, yet easy to access nearby restaurants and shopping. Undergoing renovations will only enhance the stay, yet the staff remains courteous and responsive. Also much easier to access via BWI when I fly in. I bring business associates here when necessary, and they always comment on the value combined with easy access driving. I've been coming here over ten years and watched it remain high quality and making improvements.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tamer E, Manager at Hampton Inn Bowie, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Dear Troy T ,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our property. We are always glad to have feedback from our guests and aim to improve our service continually.

I am so glad to hear about your good experiences at our property. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Hampton Inn Bowie for your next stay.

Janis Crowley
Guest Services Manager
Weston, United States
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Hampton Inns are consistently nice hotels, and this one was in a great location right off of Hwy-50 for anyone who needs to do business or visit Washington, DC or Annapolis. There is a movie theater right next door and the area is safe. This hotel is being modernized/renovated, but it is clean and the staff is very friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tamer E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowie, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Shannan M ,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us. I will be sure to share all of your feedback with my team here

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us here at Hampton Inn Bowie. I am so pleased that you were able to take advantage of our location.

We look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in the area. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Gettysburg, United States
Reviewed 2 November 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel. The room was clean, the staff pleasant and helpful, and the free WiFi is a definite plus. They pointed out when I made my phone reservation that there was still a little construction underway at the breakfast area, but that in no way affected the selection of food. Love the waffle maker!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Marguerite P ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback on trip advisor.

I am glad that you had a great experience with us. We look forward to hosting you the next time you visit Bowie. If there is ever anything we can do to make your stay even more comfortable, please let us know.

All the Best

Leavenworth, United States
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Hidden away by a movie theater but still only 3 minutes from the mall. Service and the condition of the room were great. No issues whatsoever. Room was a very nice size. Breakfast also nice. Staff helpful

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Heidi A ,

I am glad that the service we provided was up to your satisfaction.

We look forward to hosting you the next time you visit Bowie.

All the Best

Ithaca, United States
Reviewed 2 November 2013

The staff at this Hampton Inn are above par. Every interaction was positive and helpful. Well situated for access to Baltimore Airport, Annapolis (Naval Academy parents - take note), and D.C. Just don't go to Carabbas for dinner. Their service sucked.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Kimberley R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your fantastic feedback on trip advisor.

I am happy that your team was able to deliver excellent customer service, I am really proud of the entire team.

Murrieta, CA, United States
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Breakfast great w/Waffles, Eggs, Sausage, Real Oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, juices, and coffees. Cookies in the early evening. 24 hour coffee. Breakfast was superior to most hotels of this type. Business Center across the lobby was not ideal, but worked for me. Staff very helpful with computer, paper supply, and shredding documents. Room very good w/ HS internet access. Bed comfortable, Furnishings comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Anthony Z ,

Tamer Elattar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bowie
Comfort Inn Conference Center
TownePlace Suites Bowie Town Center
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Largo/Washington DC
Staybridge Suites Washington D.C. - Greenbelt
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Annapolis
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis

Been to Hampton Inn Bowie? Share your experiences!