“Fit for a Queen”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bowie
Virginia Beacg, United States
“Fit for a Queen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

Spacious rooms, friendly staff, good breakfast, convenient location. Could not ask for more, well maybe the winning Mega lotto numbers but aside from that, this is how it's supposed to be. I travel for work a lot and all I want to do is relax when I arrive at the hotel, which is exactly what I was able to do here.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tamer E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowie, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Dear Erica J ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback on trip advisor.

I am glad that you had a great experience with us. We look forward to hosting you the next time you visit Bowie. If there is ever anything we can do to make your stay even more comfortable, please let us know.

Tamer Elattar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
stewartsville, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

the bedding was not clean. The smell of past guest was left on the comforter. I left the next day due to unforeseeable situation. The trip was for 2 days ,but we left after one. However if I stay for the other night , I would requested a new room or a new bedding be put on .

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Leon R,

Thanks you for taking the time to share your feedback on trip advisor.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the unacceptable condition of your bed. I want to assure you that this is one isolated incident and this is not the level of service that we provide at Hampton Inn Bowie

We know how important a clean and comfortable space is while traveling and we regret not having provided this. We have shared your concerns with our housekeeping team and will work to prevent similar situations from occurring in the future.

If we may be of any additional assistance or if you would like to discuss your stay further, please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly.

All the best,

Gilmanton, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

This is a very good hotel, great service, comfortable rooms, pretty decent continental breakfast (although the orange juice could use some orange!) and very good staff. The hotel is convenient to all areas of interest in the Bowie-Crofton area, and easy on/off to Route 3 and 450.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Dick d,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

My wife and I went down to visit my niece and her family in Bowie, MD. This Hampton was the closet and most reasonably priced. Not only was it in a fantastic area we could have actually walked to the Bowie Town Center mall across the walkover bridge. The hotel staff was quite pleasant. If you are paying with a debit card don't be alarmed by the added fee. It's only a pre charge for movies or phone charges if you use them. Your ultimate bill will reflect what you booked at as long as you don't incur any other usage. We will definitely stay here again when we go back to visit. They had an excellent breakfast buffet too. Coffee and Teas were plentiful all day or night in the lobby.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear MIrvin88,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback on trip advisor.

I am so glad that you had an enjoyable stay at Hampton Inn Bowie. I will make sure to share your great service comments and experience with the entire team members.

Tamer Elarttar
Colorado Springs CO, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

I always stay here when in the capital region. Easy access to Washington DC or Annapolis via Hwy 50/New York Avenue. Good value and quiet location, yet easy to access nearby restaurants and shopping. Undergoing renovations will only enhance the stay, yet the staff remains courteous and responsive. Also much easier to access via BWI when I fly in. I bring business associates here when necessary, and they always comment on the value combined with easy access driving. I've been coming here over ten years and watched it remain high quality and making improvements.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tamer E, Manager at Hampton Inn Bowie, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Dear Troy T ,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at our property. We are always glad to have feedback from our guests and aim to improve our service continually.

I am so glad to hear about your good experiences at our property. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Hampton Inn Bowie for your next stay.

Janis Crowley
Guest Services Manager
Weston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

Hampton Inns are consistently nice hotels, and this one was in a great location right off of Hwy-50 for anyone who needs to do business or visit Washington, DC or Annapolis. There is a movie theater right next door and the area is safe. This hotel is being modernized/renovated, but it is clean and the staff is very friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tamer E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowie, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Shannan M ,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us. I will be sure to share all of your feedback with my team here

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us here at Hampton Inn Bowie. I am so pleased that you were able to take advantage of our location.

We look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in the area. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Gettysburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel. The room was clean, the staff pleasant and helpful, and the free WiFi is a definite plus. They pointed out when I made my phone reservation that there was still a little construction underway at the breakfast area, but that in no way affected the selection of food. Love the waffle maker!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Marguerite P ,

Tamer Elattar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bowie
Comfort Inn Conference Center
TownePlace Suites Bowie Town Center
Staybridge Suites Washington D.C. - Greenbelt
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Largo/Washington DC
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Annapolis
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis

Been to Hampton Inn Bowie? Share your experiences!