“A Very Pleasant Experience!!”
Review of Hampton Inn Bowie

Hampton Inn Bowie
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bowie
Reviewed 9 June 2014

What a great hotel! I'm from Maryland - moved south 12 years ago. So, I visit there at least 3 times a year. First time at this hotel and I was blown away at how well appointed it is in decor - rooms/lobby. They go the extra mile with customer service & amenities you don't find in comparable hotels. I've now found my favorite Maryland hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We used this location when our son graduated from the USNA in Annapolis and had numerous family members in attendance, we had 5 rooms. The reason I am taking the time to write a review is the Front Desk staff was so focused on our needs and handled everything from check in to numerous questions with a smile and a can do attitude. A special bonus was how close this location is to Amtrack station. Thanks again to local team for making our stay peaceful and memorable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This was a very nice Hampton Inn. I was able to stay with my points and still was given a very nice room. I have experienced the opposite at other hotels when using my points for a room. It appeared they gave me the worst room possible since I was getting it for free with points. VERY comfortable room and SUPER friendly employees. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This inn had a friendly and helpful staff at the front desk. The hotel was nicely decorated in up-to-date furnishings.We had a very pleasant stay here. The breakfast bar was extensive. This Inn was a short distance off US 50. We stayed here while attending a graduation ceremony at the Naval Academy in Annapolis so it was about a 20 minute drive there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Good experience at Hampton Inn. The service was good and hospitality wonderful. I recommend this hotel to others. Free breakfast and coffee/popcorn was really nice. Front desk staff and housekeeping were very kind.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Our stay at the hotel was great . I have gluten issues and the hotel was kind enough to purchase gluten free items for me to have at breakfast. The room was immaculate daily. The staff all around front desk, housekeeping and kitchen Servers were extremely friendly and smiling. I highly recommend this hotel to all. Also, not to mention they had a life guard on duty daily. That is a plus if traveling with children.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I needed someplace budget friendly and close to the Metro to visit DC. The Hampton Inn in Bowie fit the bill. The rooms have been recently renovated and they are almost done with the lobby. The breakfast area was finished. The hotel is off a main road and has several restaurants nearby and the movie theatre is literally across the parking lot. It takes 10 minutes to get to the New Carrolton Metro station. If you get a Smart Card you can park for $4.50 a day while you use the metro and parking is free on the weekend. I was able to take the Metro into DC with no problems. The hotel is typical Hampton. I was happy with my stay other than the middle school kids on a trip that decided running up and down the halls screaming at 11:30 pm was acceptable, but that was the responsibility of the chaperones, not the hotel. The room was nice and had a microwave and mini-fridge. The breakfast had hot and cold choices. Everything I had was good. I would definitely consider staying here again if I were to visit DC.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bowie
Comfort Inn Conference Center
TownePlace Suites Bowie Town Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Annapolis
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Largo/Washington DC
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis
Staybridge Suites Washington D.C. - Greenbelt

Been to Hampton Inn Bowie? Share your experiences!