“Great Staff and Great Sandwich”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #19 of 122 Restaurants in Bowie
Bowie, MD
“Great Staff and Great Sandwich”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Whenever we want a great chicken sandwich we stop by this restaurant. We have eaten here many times and always received great service! I was first introduced to Chick-fil-A when my son attended school in Annapolis, Maryland. He so loved the chain until it is the first place he stop when returning from New York. They do not have one in New York City. His wife loves it also.
My wife loves the salads and I recently tried their chicken biscuits for breakfast. They were excellent! If you are looking for a great meal with excellent service then this is the place.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank MackVidal

Bowie, Maryland
“Great Service”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

These folks get it done. This location is always crowded but they get your order to you quickly, correctly, and always delicious. Great service led by a very professional Manager. He took a few spare moments, during a busy shift, to welcome my wife and I to the area, ensure we had what we needed and offer to help out in any way. We felt very welcome and have returned several times and always had great service.

1 Thank ramboec
Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,642 helpful votes
“Good chicken with great service....”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Good chicken with great service....my kids love going to Chick-fil-A and almost always finish their meal which is rare for them. The chicken is good and the sides are not bad. The lemonade is wonderful. The shakes like the limited banana cream pie are excellent. Service is top notch.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank AlexanderDelarge
Huntsville, Alabama
“Always busy”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

This location was clean, efficient and very busy. We visited about 6pm on a Wednesday. I love the new Chick-fil-a peach milkshakes!

Visited June 2013

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!