“Not very memorable”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #35 of 131 Restaurants in Bowie
Cuisines: American
Description: Fall is in the air at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an easy comfort meal with our Family Meals to Go!
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Mediocre food coupled with mediocre service left me disappointed. The weekend we were there a big storm had come through the area leaving a lot of people without power. The crowd was large, perhaps in part due to a lot of people seeking food and A/C because of widespread power outages. Perhaps that would account for the slow service, but the fact remains that the food was not very good. I had heard a lot of good things about Bob Evans, but I left disappointed. Sorry, Bob.

Reviewed 14 June 2012

Previously, we'd been mostly satisfied with dinner at Bob Evans, but we found our breakfast there to be bland and the service to be marginal.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

I enjoy the food which is American Fare. Hamburgers, Pot Roast, Meatloaf, Turkey...Diner type food. They serve breakfast all day though and their omelets are yummy with fresh mushrooms, green and red peppers, onions, etc. Desserts are really good, too. Price is moderate, atmosphere is 'family friendly'- a bit noisy but OK.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

I did not care for my breakfast at Bob Evans. I ordered pancakes and an omellette and just did not like the food. Service was fine and the restaurant was mostly clean but I would not go back for breakfast. I have had dessert there and do like their ice cream creations. I would go back for dessert with my family but not breakfast.

Reviewed 31 December 2011

We went there on a saturday morning for breakfast. within 15 mins of eating our food the waiter came asking if we needed boxes to carry our leftovers. i thought at least that they would give us a chance to enjoy our food. It was a busy morning, but I did not understand the constant interruptions, and the way they were rushing us.
We were there for almost 30 mins, when we finally gave up, paid our bill and left.

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!