“Great family dining!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Tj Elliott's
Ranked #38 of 120 Restaurants in Bowie
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great family dining!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2012

My son loves the American Comfort Food menu they have as there's meatloaf with mashed potatoes and also meatball sub which he loves. We can also find things we like on this menu such as fish and chips and various salads and some pretty good pizza. The service is very friendly and helpful and they have a full bar in case you want a cocktail with your meal. We've eaten here for Sunday lunch at least twice the past month and found it very satisfactory.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Alexandria, Virginia
“Go No Further!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2012

I grew up on Ledo's pizza when I lived in Takoma Park and no other pizza can come close to it. After the originalAdelphi Ledo's moved, I was hesitant about trying it as I have been consistently disappointed in the franchises.
On a whim, we tried TJ Elliott's and were shocked that it is the very same pizza. It brought back many wonderful memories.
The crust is still thin and flaky and the sauce is rich and yummy.
We got a carryout of lasagna and that too was delicious and enough to easily feed two people.
Good thing we don't live closer or that would be our home away from home. Thank you T. J. Elliott's for not disappointing me!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Aquapat
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Why do people eat here?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2012

I have been here a few times over the years. Tried several years ago....icky food. Went back a few weeks ago for a salad. Big mistake. I got the house dressing (gross!) which the carry-out clerk recommended. I doubt if the Italian dressing would be better. I had to wait 30 minutes for the salad on a monday night. Not going back. Go to Chesapeake Deli at Hilltop instead, folks.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank BusterBrown12
Methuen, Massachusetts
“Good Family restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2012

This is a good family restaurant. The specialty is Ledo's Pizza. They have a nice dinner and lunch menu with a good variety of pizza, sandwiches and entrees. They also have a nice weekend breakfast. They have a good size dining room and not too many booths.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank EilSat
Arlington, Virginia
“My favorite in Bowie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

So I have been here several times when visiting friends in Bowie. I have never gotten Ledo's Pizza here - I have one of those at home! My favorite thing to do is order a bunch of appetizers for the table to share. The wings and the waffle fries are wonderful! I enjoy the crab dip, the chicken fingers, and onion rings too! We have gotten meals here and they are tasty too. Never disappointed.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Kosar'sMom

Been to Tj Elliott's? Share your experiences!