Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lexington Park (Patuxent River Naval Air Station), MD
US$78
US$113
US$107
US$154
US$97
All reviewscookiesfront deskhot tubgreat hotelindoor poolthe breakfast areacoffee and teagas stationwaffleshome away from homefitness centerclub carlsona great stayfitness roommany choicesswim teamwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2014

The customer service and property are excellent. I commute to the area for work and stay here about 12-15 nights per month, so I have seen them over an extended period. I could stay anywhere in the area, but choose them because of the combination of all that is important to me - customer service, cleanliness, amenities, and value.

All I can say is that Christina and the staff are exceptional. They are friendly, courteous, and helpful to their customers - I guess that's why I truly chose this as my home away from home.

Combine that with an exceptional property that is always clean, well maintained, and priced reasonably - you can't beat it in the area.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I've stayed at a handful of country inn hotels and this one was one of the better ones. The room was clean and spacious. The location is good if you're working at the base. I didn't get to use it, but the pool looked clean, warm, and inviting. The breakfast was typical, but well run. I wouldn't mind staying here again if I had the chance.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Arrived Southern Maryland for work & initially stayed at a nightmare of a hotel in the area called Best Western Plus Park Avenue Hotel Leonardtown MD.

Via word of mouth, I switched to the Country Inn & Suites Lexington Park. Excellent courteous & helpful staff, clean & comfortable rooms, excellent hot breakfast, superclean indoor swimming pool & work out room. Couldn't ask for more, truly a home away from home which as a frequent traveller for business is all I ask from a hotel. Simply put, a well run hotel. :-)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ianmd2001
Reviewed 4 December 2013

This was one of the nicest places we have stayed. The folks were so helpful, the breakfast was outstanding and the rooms were terrific. It was in a great location convenient to so many things. We were in town for a wedding and could not have picked a nicer hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2013

We were surprisingly pleased when we stayed here a few weeks back. The hotel itself seemed to be maintained very well. The staff was attentive and friendly. We were surprised by the pool, hot tub, free internet, fresh cookies, available ice machines, and wonderful breakfast selection. They foo a very good job here and I will definitely come back to stay when I am in the area again. It is nice to see that some professional establishments are finally taking hold in Southern Maryland.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family