Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in California
Western Maryland
“Awesome Stay”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Great staff, wonderful breakfast. Clean and comfortable room. Second year and we will be back next year for our event in the area. I liked the location of the facility and the fact that the breakfast and meeting area was large. Next year we will use the pool.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
afton, United States
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Everything was great, room was clean, our beds were made, as we stayed 2 nights. Food was good and we really enjoyed it, there was a lot of choices for breakfast. The pool and hot tub were very nice. I would stay there again...there were no issues, we stayed on the second floor and it was quite so we could get a good nights sleep.

Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I came into town for a funeral. This hotel game me a good nights sleep and was clean and well kept. I didn't have the chance to use the pool and anything else but others did and looked as though they were having a great time. I will use it on my next visit in November.

New York
Reviewed 18 August 2014

All their services were superior to other places I've stayed in the area. Staff was always pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was good. Internet was fast, Pool was refreshing. Only negative was finding the entrance...there is no entrance directly off of route 4, you have to follow signs for BJ's and Lowes and it'll put you in the area.

Corpus Christi, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My review is found in the positive comments below: Positive comments about the Country Inn and Suites would include the consistently clean and sanitary maintenance of room, lobby, bathroom and dining facility throughout my stay. The employees were courteous and helpful and maintained a very professional attitude and demeanor 24-7. I was impressed by the complimentary coffee, cookies and breakfast varieties and quality was also impressive. *What impressed me the most though, was the light dinner served on Tuesday and Wednesday evening? This complimentary service was utilized and praised by families and older citizens traveling on fixed budgets and were able to comfortably dine in. The impressive staff that waited on me consisted of: Antonio Walker, Sam Wright and Paul Johnson. I am sure there were others that made up this outstanding team of individuals, but these were the standouts! I will be sure to recommend this facility & establishment to all federal employees in the US Army/Department of Defense. Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Charles Town, United States
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Helpful, pleasant and courteous staff. Room was clean and comfortable. Common area was tastefully decorated and welcoming. Breakfast was satisfactory except for the coffee; very weak. I enjoyed the news on in the breakfast room. We took advantage of the free cookies and fruit.

Rockville, Maryland
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The good: relatively clean, wireless and breakfast included

The not so good: I have a 5 year old who loves the pool. I chose this hotel because of the indoor pool and I promised my daughter that if she slept through the night (ie, did not wake us up before her clock turned yellow) that we would go to the pool in the morning. She kept her end of the bargain (YAY!) but the pool was being cleaned in the morning. We went out during the day and came back and it was still being cleaned. Now, I'm in public health and I love a clean pool, but really? And the female employee in the morning misled me by saying that the pool would be ready in an hour - 7 hours later and it's still not ready for swimming!

Also, the breakfast may be free but it was kind of gross.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near California
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lexington Park-California
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
#1 of 9 in Lexington Park
Hilton Garden Inn Solomons
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington Park Patuxent River Nas, Md
TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station
Holiday Inn Solomons Conference Center and Marina

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Park (Patuxent River Naval Air Station)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Park (Patuxent River Naval Air Station)

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Park (Patuxent River Naval Air Station)
Address: 44941 Worth Ave, California, MD 20619-2419
Region: United States > Maryland > California
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in California
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Park (Patuxent River Naval Air Station) 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lexington Park (Patuxent River Naval Air Station) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Lexington Park Hotel California