“My first and it won't be my last!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
The O, NE
“My first and it won't be my last!”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

This was my first time eating at Texas Roadhouse and I must say it will not be my last. The food was EXCELLENT and the waiter was quite attentive even though he was VERY busy. We didn't have to ask for any refills as he kept them coming (sorry I didn't catch his name as I was too busy feeding my face). The price was affordable and the helpings was enough for me to take some home. Okay…let’s talk about the sirloin steak. OMG..to die for! I’ve been to several steakhouse and I will say that this is ranked in my top 3. They actually know how to cook a steak medium well! To be honest, only one other steakhouse has cooked my steak as requested, so KUDOS Texas Roadhouse. If you are looking for a filling affordable meal…check them out!

• Visited February 2013

Mechanicsville
“New, at the time and I believe that the staff was overwhelmed”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Slow service, dining room to dark, no drink refills, felt my food was being tossed around, It was still real new, and very busy and I believe the staff couldn't handle the crowd.

Visited October 2012
California, Maryland
“Best Steak in Town!”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

It's always a fun thing to have dinner at the TRH. The food is great and the atmosphere is wonderful. Music playing and everyone having a great time. The service is always excellent and your meal comes out in no time at all. Peanuts galore! Stay away if you have an allergy to peanuts because they're everywhere. Not just for steak lovers. They have a very varied menu and there's something on it for everyone.

Visited January 2013
Prince Frederick, Maryland
“Great food & atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 January 2013 via mobile

Where else can you get to pick your steak and cooked to order? This was the place. A friendly server, Megan, even celebrated my birthday by having me saddle up. No steak sauce is needed on their steaks. The fresh warm bread is awesome as well. Potatoes are cooked perfectly, but a little too much salt on the skins if you eat them like we do.

Frisco, Texas
“Good Food”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Good food and steak, just as you would expect from the Texas Road House. I would go back to this restaurant if I was to travel back to Maryland.

Visited November 2012