“They deliver!”

Thai Inter
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in California
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: California MD and Lexington Park Maryland are neighbors.
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I was staying at the Fairfield Inn on Three Notch Road on a recent business trip, and saw the signage for Thai Inter on the drive in. I got delivery twice during my two week stay in the area. The pad see eaw was a little bland, but I really liked the grilled salmon that came with a side of fried rice. The fried bananas were wrapped in filo dough then fried and came with two kinds of sauces. They were tasty by themselves (without the sauce) The thai iced tea was as good as any I have had at other Thai restaurants. There is a minimum $25 purchase for delivery and they delivered within 45 minutes from when the order was placed.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Service is great and the Thai food genuine. Lunchtime $6.99 and a real steal. Located in San Souci Plaza so the atmosphere is not that great.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Have tried a lot of restaurants in Lexington Park and California, Maryland, most of which aren't that good... and then there's this little gem of fabulous Thai food... in the middle of nowhere! I have no idea why there's such good Thai food here, but I've eaten a lot of Thai food in a lot of cities, and I eat here at least once on every trip to Pax River, and it's truly good Thai food.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

The staff and owner seem to be Thai but the food was very disappointing. I ordered Drunken Noodles with beef. The beef was like leather, it seems like they boiled the meet and than put it in with the noodles. I had to return it, which I rarely do, but even I have my limits. So I asked for the standard Thai dish - Pad Thai with chicken. It was disappointing too. It was over cooked and mushy, but I ate it and left. I had GI issues that night. I would have been better with Chinese take out.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Great Food, Great Service, Great Atmosphere! As many times as we have been there over the years we love it! For all the aforementioned but also because there is never any screaming kids in there nor loud music. Excellent place to dine, have conversation, good food without the large crowd noise. Very Good price also! Keep up the good job!