“Good food, but greasy.”

Thai Inter
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in California
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Description: California MD and Lexington Park Maryland are neighbors.
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Honestly the food is delicious, but it leaves a lot of grease on the plate after and I had the worst stomach ache of my life after eating it for lunch. I regularly eat spicy food so it must have been the grease. I don't know what they use to make it so greasy, but if you can handle it I recommend eating there.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Often struggle to find a Thai restaurant that will make "spicy" food but this is not one of those places. Chicken satay was very flavorful, Thai ice tea is one of the best I have ever had. For our entrees we had Drunken noodles and Pad Thai. Ordered the Pad Thai spicy and it was excellent and not for the shy. the Drunken noodles were very nicely spicy just from the menu. Worth a try.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We always get take-out lemon grass soup for the whole family during cold and flu season. It's better than chicken soup.
When ever we have dined in, we have seen family purposefully order more than the can eat just so they can take home delicious left=overs.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My daughter discover Thai Inter while attending a local college. We were hooked after our first visit there last year. We have since returned back several times. The food is fresh and delicious and the prices are reasonable. The restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside, but it's fine inside. Nothing fancy, but it's clean and accommodating. The service is friendly, and the place is quite popular with the locals.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The venue is an old Roy Rogers that hasn't been updated much. The seating is a little awkward and not very private. The food is okay. Not the best Thai I've had but not the worst. The service was good. I guess if you are in the area and craving Thai, this is the only place to go so its okay.