“Good local pizza place”

Nicolletti's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 53 Restaurants in California
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Good pizza I had my son's birthday pary here it was nice. They also have a pizza and salad buffet which is really nice. I also used to work there and it's clean.

There are newer reviews for Nicolletti's Pizza

Reviewed 23 June 2013

My family and I love the pizza. FRESH - true blue pizza. Lots of stringy cheese - and yes a little greasy. This is not the type of pizza you want to eat on a diet. Good salad bar and homemade gellato. I gave it 4 starts because the actual place can stand to be remodeled (old looking). But they have a great product to offer so go check it out! The locals do.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

A locally owned pizza/italian restaurant. They have awesome pizza. My favorite is the Chicken Parmeasan. Reasonable prices and they have a salad bar to accompany your meal.

1  Thank icequeen2727
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Someone told me this was the best pizza in the area - we tried it on a visit and almost spit out my food from laughing so hard at their description. The crust taste like it was made out of store-brought biscuit mix. Other than that, it was fair at best and no better than any of the pizza chains.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

Nicoletti's has been in St. Mary's County for some time now and still reigns as the BEST pizza joint in the Tri-County area (Calvert, Charles & St. Mary's) - at least in my opinion! We use to have some other great pizza places - like Bambino's in Lexington Park and Guido's (the early management one) in Lusby, Calvert County, but sadly they are no more. Nicoletti's is the last of the BEST still standing. Hopefully for many more years to come! Hand tossed pizza with numerous toppings - same with the calazones. The subs are excellent here also!! Highly recommend - great for the whole family!!

1  Thank Mako13Man