“Outback back on the road to being good”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #24 of 53 Restaurants in California
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Leonardtown, Maryland
“Outback back on the road to being good”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Outback has had a change in management for the good. The quality of food and service had really declinded over the past few years. Now that seems to have changed. Been there a couple times in past weeks and the food is better, been cooked correctly and is hot. The kitchen gets backed up due to a loss of some going with the original management. Atmosphere is fairly good. Hate the black ceilling. I wish Brandy luck.

Visited June 2013

Avenue
“This place has gone to S$#@”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Several years ago this was our go to place. We were out of the area for awhile and returned. Went to my former favorite place to dine, and was very disappointed. Everyone and every business has a bad day, so we made a return visit, only to be discouraged for a second time. Will never return.

Visited April 2013
Dameron, Maryland
“Ehhhhh......average. Nothing of note here.”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Not terribly impressed - it's your typical Outback (with that Southern Maryland touch). In other words, maybe just a bit less than your average Outback Steakhouse. Sorta blah, nothing special here. I enjoyed the Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse much more - Longhorn was just O.K. also. Best to skip this place in my opinion.

• Visited June 2013
Leonardtown, MD
“Same as other Outbacks”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

If you've been to one, you've been to them all, really. If you want to enjoy getting a heart attack via high fat and high sodium then relish the experience at this clean, well-serviced, and reasonably-priced chain.

Visited December 2012
“I give up!”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

We love Outback but this one has been in a slow but steady decline. At one point we were eating here at least once a week, tonight I officially gave up. We had a carry out order that was missing several items and had very little concern shown by the staff there. I am a little bit of a foodie so am maybe more critical then most but really...to offer me a appetizer to make up for anything is ridiculous when I can get that by simply doing an online review! Done! We won't be back with so many other steak choices, including making it myself so I don't experience the aggravation!

• Visited December 2012