“As comfortable as home away from home”
Review of Killarney B Inn B

Killarney B Inn B
Ranked #5 of 5 Cambridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 July 2010

After you get settled in you can't believe how much you feel like you're at home, only without all the house work. Lee is veery hospitable. You will feel as though she's family by the time you leave. Take the time to talk with her, she has the most amazing stories to tell. Very interesting! Most enjoyable! Lee, Thanks for the great visit.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 June 2010

We had an excellent stay at this B & B. Nice quiet room, comfortable bed, excellent breakfast. The owner Lee Green is very welcoming and helpful. We spent a nice evening relaxing and reading on the porch and took a nice walk a block or so away along the water. We also strolled to the nearby historical house. This B & B is in a neighborhood, not in the middle of town. With a car we based here and easily explored the historic little towns and beautiful scenary of this area. Lee served us some delicious strawberries and melon that the area is famous for for breakfast. She passed along some excellent tips and got us a discount at a local crab restaurant on the harbor. I highly recommend this comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2009

After a long day of travel, arriving at the Kliiarny was just perfect. The proprietor was welcoming and the room was clean and had everything required for a restful night. The bed was so comfortable and the area is peaceful and quiet. The Choptank river at the end of the street was beautiful. Help with directions the next morning and a good breakfast completed the visit.
And I got to meet the Duchess of Killarney

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2009

I was in town 3 weeks on a business trip and found this to be an ideal location to access Easton, Salisbury and Ocean City for my Business meetings. The room was very nicely decorated and felt very homey. It was nice having a private entrance to come and go as my meeting schedule demanded. Lee & George were very friendly and accommodating to my food preference and needs. I plan to stay at the Killarney B Inn B if my work or pleasure brings me here to the Eastern Shore again.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2008

Memorial Day Weekend
I'm from Cambridge and for as long as I've been alive my family has always held our family reunion here. I've always stayed with family and the past years at hotels. The first b inn b and guess what because of this experience we will always look into a b inn b. Lee and George are cool down home folks. Friendly, nice
warm and very accomadating. Nice dog

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)