“I enjoyed my stay at the Days Inn the location is great and...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Camp Springs Andrews AFB

Days Inn Camp Springs Andrews AFB
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Camp Springs
Ft Washington
“I enjoyed my stay at the Days Inn the location is great and...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Days Inn the location is great and the service is good. Front desk staff is very friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Called before arriving to make reservations. The first person answered the phone and put me on hold for 15-20 minutes. When the next lady answered the phone all she asked for was my first name which I found strange. Upon arrival they didn't have a room for me and when I gave them the confirmation number that I was given it was assigned to someone else. After about a half hour of arguing with the two people at the front desk who don't speak very good English I was finally given a room that was a smoking room but according to the guy at the desk " doesn't smell like smoke" which smelled more like a cigar bar than any bar that I've ever been in. Bottom line NEVER again will I stay at this dump which may be putting a bad name on dumps by comparing them to this days inn

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jeff C
New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel after I picked up a travel magazine at a rest stop in VA. There was a coupon for $59 a night. I usually stay at another Days Inn further up the beltway, but it's $30 a night more. I noticed a funny smell in the lobby. The door to my room looked like it had been broken into. The hotel looks like it's been renovated. Bed was very comfortable, pillows were nice and fluffy. I slept very well despite helicopters flying over for the first two hours I was in the room and electrical equipment-type sounds coming from Andrews AFB across the street, I tried to take a bath but the drain wouldn't hold the water. I'm in a tight spot financially, so all in all, the room was adequate. Did not take advantage of the continental breakfast other than a cup of coffee which was terrible. Channel line up on the card didn't jibe with the actual channels on the TV. Ok if you're looking to stay somewhere just for the night.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Palm Harbor, Florida, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

Room had graffiti spray painted on walls and they tried to cover it but could still read it. Gross. No towels. Room was filthy. We stay in a lot of hotels and this has to be the worst experience so far. I should have know when the front desk was so difficult to understand and clueless at reservation. Do not put yourself in this situation. Traveling is to hard to have to deal with this mess up at the end of the day.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Terri P
Pittsburgh
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

It was very loud at this location I didn't feel safe because of people hanging around outside. I liked the room it was nice maybe next time if I use this location I'll request a room in the front.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Camp Springs
Super 8 Camp Springs/Andrews AFB DC Area
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Camp Springs (Andrews Air Force Base)
Comfort Inn at Joint Base Andrews
Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Oxon Hill
Woodspring Suites Washington DC Andrews Afb
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#5 of 9 in Camp Springs

Been to Days Inn Camp Springs Andrews AFB? Share your experiences!