Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington, D.C. East - Capitol Heights, MD
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Capitol Heights
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is very nice hotel considering it's surroundings. I will say that even though the area seems a little rough I can say that nothing went wrong with my three day stay. . The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and the pool and work out area was also good with updated equipment. I recommend the Panda express it was very good for fast food.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MCIMCOUSA

Reviewed 22 January 2014

We had booked the room with the jacuzzi in it online and once we got in the room and settled, we tried to start the jacuzzi and lamp table with radio and neither worked... we called down stairs and they asked what did we do??? After my husband explained that "We" did not do anything and it was already like that they sent someone up after 15minutes...He could not figure out what was wrong so the on duty mgr came up and the housekeeper and it took all 3 of them around 30min to finally see that it was actually a faulty lamp that was beside the bed right next to the Jacuzzi tub! The manager said that he would take care of a portion of our bill and when we check out they will take care of us. That did not happen and the manager that was on duty was Rude, Nasty and down right Disrespectful! I mean to the point my husband & I was shocked and she didnt care and dared us to call corporate!!...needless to say after leaving and calling back to get her info she hung up on us numerous times. We contacted corporate and they apologized, found out who the fist face of their hotel was and refunded us our money....Never will we stay here again and they should have fired her....

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
1  Thank Shawn L
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington, D.C. East - Capitol Heights, MD, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inn & Suites standards.

We also apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best service. We want our guest's to feel like our staff makes them feel like family. To discuss your concern further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.

Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed 12/27. There were a lot of young people also. Apparently we must've been in the smoking section because, the young people smelled of pot. The room was clean. Breakfast was ok. We liked that the suite had enough room in the sitting area for visitors. It was in a great location- food, shopping, subway to DC. Overall it was a good value.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank MsDnn
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My family and I enjoyed our stay at Country Inn & Suites, Capitol Heights, MD while visiting Washington D. C. to sight see. I did not know much about the area and picked this hotel for close distance. Great pick!! From the time I called hotel to inquire about the room, until the we checked out, I received excellent customer service. Carmen, front desk staff member was awesome and the night staff was great as well. Our room was clean and we had adequate space (2 adults & 2 kids), perfect family hotel room at a great price! Carmen and the entire staff made our stay feel welcoming. I would recommend to anyone!

Room Tip: Great hotel... friendly customer service, breakfast, pool and hotel room has adequate space for fami...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I traveled 4 hours and I needed a place to finally rest. My friend decided to stay at the Country & suites in Capitol Heights, Maryland. Since it was a "spur of the moment" thing I didn't have high hopes for luxury. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and it didn't have that "hotel smell" I had a great night sleep and I just love those pillows. But my favorite part of the experience was in the morning when I was 10 minutes late for breakfast. The staff was friendly and courteous and allowed me and my friends to have breakfast... I think we'll stay another night. :-)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank sylviakb1
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at the Country Inn! Excellent managent and staff! You have gained another loyal customer! I will recomend this hotel to everyone! I was truly amazed at the hospitality that me and my family received! It is greatly appreciated!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I had the most wonderful experience with Country Inn & Suites during a trying time in my life. On June 30, 2013 I lost my brother. I contacted William Ragon (Manager) and explained my situation. He had great compassion and with minutes found 21 rooms for my family who were traveling from all over the country to participate in my brother’s Home Going Services. The staff during our staff was warm and very and provided us with everything that we need in our hour of sorrow. I live in Upper Marlboro, MD and I will be using this hotel again for my family reunion in August this year.
I truly want to thank the staff of Country Inn & Suites.

Demetrice T. Brown Sr.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Leon C, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington, D.C. East - Capitol Heights, MD, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Thank you so much for your review! We truly aim to please our guests, and it is always wonderful when our hard work gets noticed. We hope you will choose our hotel again.

Leon Chittams, CRDE

Metro Points Hotel - Washington North
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 3 in Upper Marlboro

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington, D.C. East - Capitol Heights, MD? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington, D.C. East - Capitol Heights, MD

Address: 8850 Hampton Mall Dr N, Capitol Heights, MD 20743-3817 (Formerly FairBridge Inn & Suites)
Region: United States > Maryland > Capitol Heights
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Spa Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Capitol Heights
Price Range: £57 - £87 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington, D.C. East - Capitol Heights, MD 2.5*
This hotel located nearby FedEx Field features 74 guestrooms and suites, newly remodeled with a modern decor. Free breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Room Amenities; All rooms provide free WiFi Internet, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and free local calls. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Washington, D.C. East - Capitol Heights, MD reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Capitol Heights Hotel Capitol Heights