“Perfect Wedding at CBR!”

Chesapeake Beach Resort and Spa
White Plains, Maryland
“Perfect Wedding at CBR!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I got married here and it was like an all inclusive marriage package! It had the salon, ceremony, reception, dinner and hotel all in one! Fairly priced for what's included and beautiful setting! I had my hair done at the on site salon with a complimentary fresh beverage in my hand and with the door opened up to the sound of the bay in the background...which was so serene and amazing. Huge thanks for Mrs. Sara Lehnen (our wedding coordinator included with price of wedding venue package) and Mrs. Melissa & Mrs. Devona (hair, make up and nails) in the on site spa! The absolute perfect place to get married. Oh yes and the wedding night they offered a complementary room for me and my husband, which included champagne and chocolate covered strawberries...yum! I could not have been happier! The only complaint I would have would be that some of my guests (here for the wedding) said the staff wasn't very friendly when trying to figure out a hotel room mix up...and maybe a little pricy. In any case it was my dream come true wedding...wish it never ended!

Room Tip: Make sure you have a balcony and Jacuzzi tub! The best!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
Fort Washington, Maryland
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and wanted a weekend getaway that was close to home. We decided to give the Chesapeake Beach Resort and Spa a visit. We were
very impressed with the accommodations and amenities. The staff were not only friendly but warm and welcoming. We enjoyed the on-site restaurants and the view of the Chesapeake Bay. We even got a chance to play the slots at the bingo casino. We thank you so much for the chocolate covered strawberries and champagne to help celebrate our anniversary (Romance Package). We had an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was there for an engineering conference. Food was great, room was comfortable and the people were friendly.

What more is there?

Why must I write 200 characters? I am not in high school anymore! 5 more needed.

Room Tip: Balconey would be very nice.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Eighty Four, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 May 2014

There atmosphere is just like you'd expect from a beach-type resort. Quaint little groups of restaurants, a modest sized hotel, pool, spa and a bar under a gazebo round out this resort and spa. Then, when you have the honor of the mayor joining you at your table, it just adds a little icing to the cake. A great couple of days at the Resort, for the second year in a row! We'll keep coming back for more, too.

Room Tip: Get a room that overlooks the water, leave the door open at night and hear the wonders of the bay.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed the hotel. Peaceful beautiful view. The room was clean and the bed made well. The spa was a treat. We were REALLy disappointed in our dinner at the Rod n Reel. If the chef is interested I'd like to share with him....

Room Tip: We are in the "over 60's" crowd and the music from the shell was a bit much. Next tim...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Lusby, Maryland
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Everything was clean and neat. When we got there, we got a complimentary upgrade to a junior suite that was waterfront and the view was perfect! We were so impressed with the accommodations that when we checked out, we booked another room for July 3rd to see the fireworks. Can't wait to stay there again!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Prince Frederick, Maryland
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My company planned a charter fishing trip out of the Rod-n-Reel I live far away so I got a room for the night. I had a wonderful time on the boat and after hours playing slots in your casino. Our room was beautiful and all the comforts of home. We enjoyed the beautiful view. I will look forward to staying at you hotel again some time soon.

Room Tip: Water view is a must!!!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chesapeake Beach
Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond
St. Michaels Inn
St. Michaels Inn
#3 of 4 in St. Michaels
The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club
SpringHill Suites Prince Frederick
SpringHill Suites Prince Frederi...
#1 of 3 in Prince Frederick
Holiday Inn Solomons Conference Center and Marina
Chesapeake House Tilghman Island

Been to Chesapeake Beach Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!