“Always a pleasure over the years.”
Review of The Yacht Club - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Reviewed 6 August 2011

A favorite spot for several years. Owners are delightful -- warm & very friendly.
Assorted menu items are consistently very good, & cocktails are perfect, as is their wine list. Service is great.
Especially enjoy sitting out front watching Chesapeake City stroll by, or stop in.

Reviewed 29 December 2010

My husband and I had heard good news about this place , we decided to try it on Christmas Eve. When we walked in I was not impressed. The way the restaurant is set up, every time some one walks thru the front door the whole restaurant felt the draft. and there goes your warmth. My husband tried the onion soup .He said it was very salty, I had a Caesar salad that came with your entrée . I am not sure why they called it Caesar, the lettuce was wet from rinsing it, I guess, and I have no ideal what the dressing was supposed to be. You only recieve 2 bread sticks at a time. Our crab imperial was cold ,stringy and the chicken was over seasoned with old bay. The steak had a bad taste and we returned it. Here I was hoping for a nice romantic evening with just my husband, Sorry not here.